Poland having referendum on eu membership

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok climate change is real. Sandyqueer is right.  So what are we doing to change it. Britain the country that creates such a tiny amount of global co2 emissions? Building over farm land and i

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving

All part and parcel of living in a camel jockey and zulu enriched city in europe

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yep but it’s double standards mate isn’t it .Got  money you’ll f**k a princess ,without it you’ll be lucky to shag a dog .

The way the world has always been. Watched a programme about coins being minted when they were all gold and silver. Henry The Eighth recalled all coins and had them re minted buy replacing 10% of the gold with copper. Coins from his reign are darker than before he took the throne. He pocketed that 10% of every coin that was changed, When Elizabeth the first came to the throne she had all the coins re minted again to 100% gold and silver. 

21 minutes ago, paulus said:

The way the world has always been. Watched a programme about coins being minted when they were all gold and silver. Henry The Eighth recalled all coins and had then re minted but replacing 10% of the gold with copper. Coins from his reign are darker than before he took the throne. He pocketed that 10% of every coin that was changed, When Elizabeth the first came to the throne she had all the coins re minted again to 100% gold and silver. 

Don’t disagree mate .I was highlighting the double standards of a council that enforces clean air but pay them up front they couldn’t give a feck .None of our vans are Ecco blue shite yet but my run around is .

I agree money drives everything and to a certain point exploit that but sometimes the cost to others is just too much regardless of time saved .Another job on the Downs in Bristol see us parking 3 streets  away on a drive share scheme for £12 a day but if I applied to the council for a contractors parking for £870 a week per van ,yes £870 a week ,we can park outside the job causing locals to lose their spot on their return .Not prepared to do that so we pay the parking scheme .That parking cost however goes on the job again pro rata .

We have told the customer to expect cash back if he pays x amount in cash to address this .

Every twist and turn to make money in the cilties is met  by some c**t creaming off a scam to hurt the customer .There’s a scaffold charge in parts of Reading price per linear metre to the customer who has to pay it ffs .

4 hours ago, sandymere said:

May be an illustration of text that says "AU OF MY CORE BELEFS ARE AT ODDS WITH THE SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS ON LITERALLY EVERY THIN How COULD ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS BE So so WRONG? J.BURRELLO"

WWW.INTELLIGENTSPECULATION.COM

The term “consensus” is often encountered in daily life on the news, in causal conversation, on social media, etc. and most would interpret this word as the majority...

Just like all those trust worthy scientists with covid you listened to ?. Surely even you can see we were horrifically manipulated into lockdowns that have now had shocking consequences for society especially the younger generations. The dissenting voices were shut down nazi style no debate. Real science encourages debate not shuts it down like your climate change scientistS and covid scientists have done. Without dissent science dies. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Francie, said:

Them cores are the answer to your ice age question lol

Dosnt answer anything Francie lol.

Parts of the planets are frozen ,yep seen it .Parts of the planet are melting faster than it should ,tick ,Yep seen that too .

We may very well be coming out of an ice age ,lol but the effects of us f***ing up the planet are speeding up the thaw process .Anyone with a bit of anything going on up top can see that if only they’d travel lol.I realise it’s a big ask for some but until you’ve travelled ,opinions mean nothing .  

45 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Parts of the planets are frozen ,yep seen it .Parts of the planet are melting faster than it should ,tick ,Yep seen that too .

We may very well be coming out of an ice age ,lol but the effects of us f***ing up the planet are speeding up the thaw process .Anyone with a bit of anything going on up top can see that if only they’d travel lol.I realise it’s a big ask for some but until you’ve travelled ,opinions mean nothing .  

Im not denying were pollutting the earth via dumping,chemicals,waste etc but saying co2 is the culprit is what im finding hard to beleive

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Stop travelling so much, you're fckn our world up ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1