Big cats?? No big deal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't EVER let the truth get in the way of a great drama lol...I thought it was a fat husky 

You should start a thread. ....you seem to be in the know with these things...I hear there are a few cougars round the Mersey 

No new evidence because we are not allowed to discuss it because you chose to ban the subject and not the same person that chooses to derail it every time some one has anything to say, which is rather

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

No new evidence because we are not allowed to discuss it because you chose to ban the subject and not the same person that chooses to derail it every time some one has anything to say, which is rather sad as many do/ did just enjoy the subject but we’re not allowed to talk 

I’m guessing that’s aimed at me lol.Just can’t help yourself can you turnip .

You ain’t never going to be me so give up while you still have a shred of  cred lol.
Nobodies derailed anything turnip ,that’s your job when going gets a tad tough ,lol.You are free to post any new evidence lol.The threads all go tits up because you promise the world but have nothing to offer ,start trying to be the internet hardman but can’t back that up either ,lol.

You need to grow up and accept that others see things different and that maybe ,just maybe you are too involved to see the wood from the trees .

How did magic May turn out .Anything I missed lol.

You said you’d post the pics of the dead leopard and big cat cubs as soon as you mastered how to lol.

We are still waiting for them to kickstart discussion lol,mint .

You need a new hobby that you can excel at and get off the road to nowhere ,lol.mint .

Paulus is of the same opinion as quite a few here ,no evidence no case ,no case no thread lol.

I expect a tirade of abuse and the usual smiley turnip face so try your best  won’t you as you usually fall well short of expectations ,lol,mint ..?????

IMG_3795.jpeg.f8e9fbc1e18d59b79dd477f1109ba32f.jpeg

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Sent this by a mate .Lynx spotted on outskirts of Bristol .

3c43bbaf-c2c2-4113-9880-02ab8ff99be2.jpeg.dcfd9f7daa23c08072139e7b8ece551f.jpeg

The holy trinity of UK self acclaimed “big cat experts (Minter,McGowan and Tunbridge)have been hunting “British big cats” for over a hundred years combined with nothing between them but your friend snapped a perfect holy grail pic near Bristol?

Edited by mackem
  • Thanks 1
On 01/07/2023 at 18:35, mackem said:

The holy trinity of UK self acclaimed “big cat experts (Minter,McGowan and Tunbridge)have been hunting “British big cats” for over a hundred years combined with nothing between them but your friend snapped a perfect holy grail pic near Bristol?

Rumour has it, that they all met up, and done a day course, on how to use a trail cam. Looks like they took notes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They are of course from the wild place project ,the only place in the West Country where you can see large cats on English soil .Decent pics though you’ll agree .Taken at fair range with a decent camera .How it should be ,none of this blurry shite ,lol.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, foxdropper said:

They are of course from the wild place project ,the only place in the West Country where you can see large cats on English soil .Decent pics though you’ll agree .Taken at fair range with a decent camera .How it should be ,none of this blurry shite ,lol.

There’s lynx’s in Devon on a rewilding center not breeding as related they were practically rescues I think  ??  

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic