Bull x whippets

Was a fella on here quite a few years back with a 1st cross wheaten/whippet, said it was 22" tts.

Most whippets are 20-21, and I'm not sure how tall the average wheaten is, but 22" seemed a tad tall to me for a 1st cross?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good Bull/whippet with a great strike. She caught all sorts.  

Not owned a bull whippet but this lad was a great mooching dog first cross Wheaton whippet atb longers01 

I don't think it's ethical hunting using an underpowered dog, for the game hunted or the dogs. It is admirable watching the little dogs punch way above their weight but in some instances you can see t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BGD said:

Reckon I know the bloke you're talking about and to call his dogs "fast lane" is a joke :laugh:

Always fancied one of these but have never had the chance to own one, yours looks a cracker :thumbs:

Cheers mate game little lurchers great mooching dogs atb longers01 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Was a fella on here quite a few years back with a 1st cross wheaten/whippet, said it was 22" tts.

Most whippets are 20-21, and I'm not sure how tall the average wheaten is, but 22" seemed a tad tall to me for a 1st cross?

dog was  called Ozzy? forget the members username...he owned a Plummer terrier too if it's the same guy?

• Like 1
On 11/06/2023 at 05:34, downsouth said:

So it wasnt actually a fast land dog then as you put in your origional post then?

What's your problem? 
5,000 post on a forum chatting shit . 
all you need to know is them boys where serious and you wouldn't look them In the eye and talk shit like you do on here . 

pipe down , go beat your mrs ir something . 

• Haha 3
45 minutes ago, midnight said:

What's your problem? 
all you need to know is them boys where serious and you wouldn't look them In the eye and talk shit like you do on here . 

Whats up dont like being called out on your bulls**t..Serious fast lane dog.You can remember how it was bred but cant remember what it had done coz you wernt into all that ????

• Like 1
16 hours ago, downsouth said:

Whats up dont like being called out on your bulls**t..Serious fast lane dog.You can remember how it was bred but cant remember what it had done coz you wernt into all that ????

He also said your forearms were very feminine 

• Haha 4
On 11/06/2023 at 23:20, Daniel cain said:

dog was  called Ozzy? forget the members username...he owned a Plummer terrier too if it's the same guy?

his user name was clean spade he lives just up the road from me it was a handy little dog by all accounts wheaten x whippet bull i think but could be wrong

• Like 4
18 hours ago, midnight said:

What's your problem? 

If it's the bloke I'm thinking of I'd definitely look him in the eye and tell him his dogs aren't worth a wank, it wouldn't even be the first time I've told him :laugh:

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, BGD said:

If it's the bloke I'm thinking of I'd definitely look him in the eye and tell him his dogs aren't worth a wank, it wouldn't even be the first time I've told him :laugh:

Even though they're Fast Lane?

• Haha 1
On 11/06/2023 at 07:02, downsouth said:

All the bull/whippets Ive seen including the ones from a litter I bred myself many years ago lacked pace and lacked size and power to get the job finished cleanly and efficiently 

i find myself agreeing with you more and more down south