2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

It was back in the late 90s when I saw one I think foxdropper doesn’t deny they were here but not breeding 

Him and mackem have categorically stated big cats do not exist in this country, several times, therefor calling you, and anyone else that have seen them, liars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

Just now, shaaark said:

Him and mackem have categorically stated big cats do not exist in this country, several times, therefor calling you, and anyone else that have seen them, liars.

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Him and mackem 

Don’t take the lords name in vain Sharkey you fabulist,go back,check my posts before misquoting,I have always said the odd escaped cat isn’t beyond the realms of credulity,but breeding populations and established populations is fantasy akin to the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy…..However IF you can find where I have said there have never been the odd escapee I will apologise.

E1BC240B-BC60-4761-98B2-FB0FA434E4E9.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Don’t take the lords name in vain Sharkey you fabulist,go back,check my posts before misquoting,I have always said the odd escaped cat isn’t beyond the realms of credulity,but breeding populations and established populations is fantasy akin to the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy…..However IF you can find where I have said there have never been the odd escapee I will apologise.

Kin el, Mack, got no time to scroll through a couple of thousand posts in a couple of locked threads lol, taking the mrs and our youngest boy to a medieval festival type thing now, but, they are there, they ARE there.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

No tooth fairy ????.  Well who the feck was stealing my feckin teeth from under my pillow ????.

No tooth fairy my arse ! ?.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, Mack, got no time to scroll through a couple of thousand posts in a couple of locked thread lol, taking the mrs and our youngest boy to a medieval festival type thing now, but, they are there, they ARE there.  ?

My posts saying no big cats have ever escaped in the UK are the same as breeding populations……They don’t exist.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I thought I saw two this morning sunning themselves on the pavement outside the newsagents,then I realised they were Rick Minters “props”.

8856470C-C6C7-40A4-BC93-16B18B52BCC4.jpeg

Grrrreat see what I done there lol, but I’m more concerned about what on earth is a smokin bean sounds bloody dangerous ??

• Haha 1
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Morgan Taylor, 22, said he was making a delivery in Rassau, Blaenau Gwent, when he saw the creature. A video shows a...

Thoughts ?

Looks tame and fat, maybe a Savannah cat ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

You know what, bunter, your belligerent, bombastic demeanour is very telling.

Why not go the full hog and start name calling Fergal .Your playing a blinder by the way mate .Triggers got nowt on you fella .lol.mint 

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Maybe get a few facts straight Fergal .I’ve agreed that way back in time there were most probably releases after the change in law .I’ve never disputed that .Try find a post where I state the opposite lol.

What I’m saying and sticking too is that there are none left and defo no breeding occurring ,hybridisation or any other fantasy .

All you have to do to stop looking like a div is to prove they do exist and we few non believers are idiots ,fools and dreamers not the other way round .

As your hero seems to be awol it looks like you’ve picked up the baton .I raise a glass to future evident packed posts ,lol.mint . 
I already see you trying to drum up a posse ,how sweet .

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, chartpolski said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Morgan Taylor, 22, said he was making a delivery in Rassau, Blaenau Gwent, when he saw the creature. A video shows a...

Thoughts ?

Looks tame and fat, maybe a Savannah cat ?

Cheers.

One thing,she quoted 1 1/2 to 2 metres long while forgetting her footage has a bench in the background for scale.

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Maybe get a few facts straight Fergal .I’ve agreed that way back in time there were most probably releases after the change in law .I’ve never disputed that .Try find a post where I state the opposite lol.

What I’m saying and sticking too is that there are none left and defo no breeding occurring ,hybridisation or any other fantasy .

All you have to do to stop looking like a div is to prove they do exist and we few non believers are idiots ,fools and dreamers not the other way round .

As your hero seems to be awol it looks like you’ve picked up the baton .I raise a glass to future evident packed posts ,lol.mint . 
I already see you trying to drum up a posse ,how sweet .

Drum up a posse!!  ?

There's you calling me unintelligent, yet I'm constantly reading your misspelt posts, and bad grammar, you thinking greyman called you a necrophiliac when he called you a narcissist, and you thanking me when I call you belligerent and bombastic. It really wasn't a compliment!!  Lol, what a plum.......... fukn mint!!  ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, Mack, got no time to scroll through a couple of thousand posts in a couple of locked threads lol, taking the mrs and our youngest boy to a medieval festival type thing now, but, they are there, they ARE there.  ?

My mistake, Mack, it wasn't a medieval festival type thing, which I'd been told, but a family fun day/fete type thing with birds of prey and a couple of medieval enactments etc.

Just thought I'd clear that up, just in case you thought I was fabulising about it lol.  ??

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic