1 in 10 UK kids.....

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Forget gender assignment folk ,so last week .The new woke narrative is trans- abled .People who say they should have been born disabled .What a f****d up world we live in .

Can be traced back to the day teachers and parents became criminals for administering corrective pain to straighten out a weak child .

The child allowed to express its failings was always a target for human rights individuals and superseded the time when kids were to be seen and not to be heard .

Childs rights ,to a point were  never implemented to give the child such free rein as to take influence from morally week ,sometime celebrities ,individuals and demand adults act on it .

Im old school ,very old school but still managed to raise two kids who see things as I do .Same as  many more folk have but I’d say they are the last generation to have anti y real values to live by .

parents grand parents should be around the kids and educate them mate 

good walks with the dogs is always a good time to pick there brains and have sensible talks with em 

they soon see the teachers are wrong uns 

• Like 4

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Forget gender assignment folk ,so last week .The new woke narrative is trans- abled .People who say they should have been born disabled 

Body integrity identity disorder,there’s the lady in the states who had drain cleaner poured into her eyes so she could be blind.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Nephews coffee-shop is just being shopfitted and decorated,meet you there mC?

it would have to be winter and close to english grub for me to pop there mack lol 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it would have to be winter and close to english grub for me to pop there mack lol 

Course you can have english food,I know where there’s a fish and chip shop in Bangkok.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the very system that’s meant to protect them, the left is like a creeping cancer and has moved fully into the education system to train the next generation to become raving faggots or embrace the ideology, same peoples kids were self harming for attention yesterday now they are changing there sex it’s all just a cry for attention from mummy and daddy who are to busy wearing socks and crocks hugging trees sending there cloths to Ukraine and waving banners saying refugees welcome or not my king 

Don't take the piss Greyman 

You know? 

IMG_20220919_123550_HDR.jpg

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, sandymere said:

the urban myth

WWW.FORBES.COM

A number of politicians, including U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia), have propagated similar claims as well.

The Daily Mail had many thousands of old ladies checking their house hadn't got two blue chalk marks etched on the side of their houses.  This was an urban myth, gleefully spread by the Mail.  Apparently two blue tricks on the side of your house was a secret sign that pit bull baiters had identified a dog  living there which their dogs could rip to pieces.  Cruel on the old dears really. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

when’s it at the coldest there mack 

December mid-high 20’s never really gets cold mate,always T-shirt and shorts weather.

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

it’s f**k all to do with the left ? you have a giggle mate ? 

You've rumbled me mate. Labour will be electioneering on a platform of:   'You want a tranny for a neighbour? Vote Labour!'

Or: 'Cocks off! Fannies in!'

Or : 'Death penalty for two blue tick scrawlers.'

And finally 'Kurt Zouma to be banned from working with children in  case he sends a cat_ child into the stratosphere.'

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
Just now, paul sr said:

There is a clip on youtube of her . 

Body integrity disorder. AKA_ pathetic woman craves sympathy and attention.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

Kids are having their minds distorted by sexual deviants.

Just let them find their own way , and boys will grow into men , and girls will grow into women . 

It's the way that nature works , and it's as xxxxxxx simple as that.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mel b said:

Kids are having their minds distorted by sexual deviants.

Just let them find their own way , and boys will grow into men , and girls will grow into women . 

It's the way that nature works , and it's as xxxxxxx simple as that.

It is mate but throw in influences at a young age and the dice can land anywhere .Was a time these deviants were breaking the law ,the law of hard working decent folk and were treated as such .

Human rights and the “everyone deserves a chance “brigade have seen to it that a percentage will never lead a normal life as you and I see it .

Queers that have chosen to have same sex sex ,something which cannot produce offspring can now adopt a kid to be groomed to their sick perversion .f****d up to the core .

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

You can get any food you like mate; one of my favourite places to eat in Pattaya was a German bar.........pork chops and fried potato.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Kids survive the most horrible education systems. Proof? The millions of kids who were traumatised/ abused/ brutalised by Catholic Church schools in the past. I'm sure there are weirdo teachers nowadays. But they don't hold a candle( pun intended) to the systemic cruelty practised by the catholic Church. I hope they are better now. 

Edited by jukel123