On 07/05/2023 at 20:02, mC HULL said:

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie 

his dam is tikka neroxcindy 1C32020A-6A18-46EA-A6F7-B271F5740CEC.png.0c30a9819e832278c3fe7bb3263533a0.pnga pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  bulldozerxdouble dan and sire scout xcindy 0BE06869-82B2-434D-A1A0-9BBA2AB2D554.png.6f1b1efbbf275af30f7e7fd697c65a50.png

plodder  !!

• Haha 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog out of Blondie lines through his sire Romeo be 8 in august been a v good dog for my land dam was Richard’s mia very good bitch atb taffey 

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie  his dam is tikka neroxcindy a pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  b

Posted Images

5 hours ago, brambles said:

Got a couple here aswell, Honey on the left, Romeo Floss (wedgies) 9 this year, Grouse in the middle Rocco Chloe (Richards) he's just turned 2

20220913_191837.jpg

They all smart pal look well the lot of them 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, stonewall said:

would it be daft to put a greyhound on this bitch as a subsitute if all else failed ?

IMG_3306 (2).JPG

Put a galgo over it if u want to keep the stamina, feet etc but want to add a bit of pace.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Put a galgo over it if u want to keep the stamina, feet etc but want to add a bit of pace.

lol take no notice a sandy sandy i’ve multiple here that will smoke your galgo off the start 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

you can’t put a galgo on a page we’re lads are talking about blondie etc some of the best dogs of all time at killing hare ffs lol lol