• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog out of Blondie lines through his sire Romeo be 8 in august been a v good dog for my land dam was Richard’s mia very good bitch atb taffey 

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie  his dam is tikka neroxcindy a pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  b

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, stonewall said:

trying to get a greyhound at the moment rang a good few lads no luck,its like trying to get blood from a stone. 

Way things are now mate with a lot of tracks closed down not as many going around, it’s a shame to see the way the racing circuits gone in the UK

13 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Bold statement think few whippet owners would be upset ?

I like whippets but if we’re talking anything bigger than rabbits they’ll miss more than they catch. That’s nothing against them because they’re not bred for bigger stuff, but you reckon you could catch plenty hares deer or foxes with one before the ban came in? 

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

trying to get a greyhound at the moment rang a good few lads no luck,its like trying to get blood from a stone. 

Be gooduns might not do 8 mins on the slop but what kind o dosser wants all that lark anyroad 

33 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Be gooduns might not do 8 mins on the slop but what kind o dosser wants all that lark anyroad 

this dosser black lol 

one might go 8 mins a season and when your dog can see it out and make the kill it’s the best feeling you will ever get with a running dog knowing very few dogs would a made that kill 

there’s only one type that will make them kills regardless of what lads say on here when your dog is attacking the hare for 4 mins then relises i’m going to have to sit in see this out that brain no other dog has mate 

59 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I like whippets but if we’re talking anything bigger than rabbits they’ll miss more than they catch. That’s nothing against them because they’re not bred for bigger stuff, but you reckon you could catch plenty hares deer or foxes with one before the ban came in? 

Ive never got round to owning one ,but they reckon they could take odd hare or slow a roe against a fence until their owners arrived , I’m talking edible game for own consumption not best of 3 or back door cheap meat selling. 

1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

you won’t catch plenty a hare and deer with a whippet or a greyhound you’d be better with a whippet crossed with a grey not as limited 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

this dosser black lol 

one might go 8 mins a season and when your dog can see it out and make the kill it’s the best feeling you will ever get with a running dog knowing very few dogs would a made that kill 

there’s only one type that will make them kills regardless of what lads say on here when your dog is attacking the hare for 4 mins then relises i’m going to have to sit in see this out that brain no other dog has mate 

Sitting ins for queers 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you won’t catch plenty a hare and deer with a whippet or a greyhound you’d be better with a whippet crossed with a grey not as limited 

You’ve misunderstood, what I mean is a dog without a bit of greyhound blood in it won’t be catching much bigger than a rabbit on a regular basis

4 hours ago, stonewall said:

How about a dedent non ped the one maxhardcore used for his last litter a gudden

21 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

You’ve misunderstood, what I mean is a dog without a bit of greyhound blood in it won’t be catching much bigger than a rabbit on a regular basis

how about a nice strong male pure saluki ?