another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I may be wrong but does there seem to be a problem with the sample? Labs live and die on the veracity of their results. What lab was the big cat dna sent to?

No one knows, and that's a big problem. If this lab is unwilling for it's name to be published, then they are either (A) not confident in their findings. (B) Not a reputable lab, or (C) it does not exist. 

Can't think of any other reason, why they wouldn't be ok with having their name published. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

I may be wrong but does there seem to be a problem with the sample? Labs live and die on the veracity of their results. What lab was the big cat dna sent to?

,,I think you both need to give your heads a little shake if you think we would or are desperate enough to try and invent something like this, mr minter despite some of your accusations is as honest a man as I’ve met but if we wanted to start faking these things just look through the podcasts at some of the guests, there are people from India, America and Canada as well as zoo keepers and vets, so we could certainly do a much better job than a single strand of hair on a barbwire fence another point that some of you have made is the hair was planted there but as there are no known living black leopards in captivity in the country then a lynx or puma hair would be far easier and more likely to be used and one final point if the labs we have used in the past have been compromised and we finally have one that will give the honest outcome why would we or they want to announce it to the world, think you both probably need to go out and meet and mix with people a bit more if you actually believe some of the things your saying as they are far more absurd than the truth 

4 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

No one knows, and that's a big problem. If this lab is unwilling for it's name to be published, then they are either (A) not confident in their findings. (B) Not a reputable lab, or (C) it does not exist. 

Can't think of any other reason, why they wouldn't be ok with having their name published. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

,,I think you both need to give your heads a little shake if you think we would or are desperate enough to try and invent something like this, mr minter despite some of your accusations is as honest a man as I’ve met but if we wanted to start faking these things just look through the podcasts at some of the guests, there are people from India, America and Canada as well as zoo keepers and vets, so we could certainly do a much better job than a single strand of hair on a barbwire fence another point that some of you have made is the hair was planted there but as there are no known living black leopards in captivity in the country then a lynx or puma hair would be far easier and more likely to be used and one final point if the labs we have used in the past have been compromised and we finally have one that will give the honest outcome why would we or they want to announce it to the world, think you both probably need to go out and meet and mix with people a bit more if you actually believe some of the things your saying as they are far more absurd than the truth 

They have  announced it to the world.......

So why would you hide the lab, sounds very fishy to me. The quality/reputation of the lab would add or reduce validity of the results ? 

I'm guessing either a dodgy lab or a decent lab that doesn't want to be aligned with what they  consider  a dodgy  specimen or results. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think the main problem that is clear to see from anyone looking in is that you are a total walloper of a man with a very small circle of friends and not really the kind of go to guy you think you are and nobody would really want to share anything with you so you will just continue bumbling along in the dark thinking your right and making a lot of noise but without ever doing anything about anything that’s why we have quite a few of these and you will probably be the last man in England to be let in on the secret 

EF940A23-BD71-43E4-B8AD-9D6831783E90.jpeg

5AABD9CF-BBF2-451C-BC08-CDEF6275BBA7.jpeg

Explain exactly what warrants a reply like that Paul .
Ive stated I have shooting mates up and down the country if you’d read it correctly .

Is it too much to ask that I get a reply that’s just normal without the need to result to name calling ,the default for someone who’s losing an argument by the way .

What exactly is that meant to be in the thermal pic Paul .

Thing is Paul you know I’ve been right on several occasions as is apparent by the lack of deer scrapes ,kills ,iffy bitsa cat pics and footprints you now put up .You know ,as does the rest of the thl that these things are not big cat related and won’t be entertained as such .Don’t thank me ,no need for gratification mate .The fact you’ve been educated is more than enough .lol.

Any chance of those cub pics ???????

27 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So why would you hide the lab, sounds very fishy to me. The quality/reputation of the lab would add or reduce validity of the results ? 

I'm guessing either a dodgy lab

Interesting, that you find any lab reports etc, surrounding big cat dna 'fishy' etc, yet you believe ALL the nonsense, lies, scare mongering etc etc, by all the labs, figures, graphs etc etc concerned with covid!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Interesting, that you find any lab reports etc, surrounding big cat dna 'fishy' etc, yet you believe ALL the nonsense, lies, scare mongering etc etc, by all the labs, figures, graphs etc etc concerned with covid!!

Yet all the scientific shit about covid came from named scientific labs mate ,not done in someone’s kitchen with an online parent finder kit .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think the main problem that is clear to see from anyone looking in is that you are a total walloper of a man with a very small circle of friends and not really the kind of go to guy you think you are and 

Any man judging another by the number of mates is a fake Paul .Maybe you need to narrow down the shitesters who are feeding this crap to you cos by feck your gullible .

Much rather have half dozen real mates than a phone full of hangers on .Each to their own but does explain an awful lot about yourself lol.
Any chance of a pic of that stuffed leopard or when it was dead please  Paul as I don’t believe you at all ,pinnochio .

No doubt a tirade of abuse coming my way so in anticipation here’s a meme to cover reply .Out shooting tonight .

IMG_3771.jpeg.059ef5b8019a24a9b35537887e42794f.jpegIMG_3771.jpeg.059ef5b8019a24a9b35537887e42794f.jpegIMG_3771.jpeg.059ef5b8019a24a9b35537887e42794f.jpeg

49 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I'm guessing either a dodgy lab or a decent lab that doesn't want to be aligned with what they  consider  a dodgy  specimen or results. 

Happened at another lab I’ve been in contact with Sandy .Chap was more than a little miffed about having results twisted and falsified .

22 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think in the past poisons were used to eradicate species along with the other types of hunting which is why it would be hard today to eradicate anything as we are not so free with our use of poisons 

And yet the badger cull in most places has reduced the population to near zero .Six weeks of intense culling with contractors out nearly every night with thermal yet not one sighting of a big cat from anywhere in the country .Amazing creatures for sure ,almost like they ain’t there ……lol.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Just say it was a planted hair (I'm not, I don't know) it's not long ago the last black one died, waited no time at all, if it's not genuine ??‍♂️

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic