another big cat sightings 2

Come on, paulus, there are plenty of us on here that are genuinely interested in this, without resorting to insults and name calling etc.

Plenty of us are genuinely interested.

Please don't pull the the plug on it.  ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

There are enough people on here who have either seen, or who have close friends that have seen things which others haven't, to keep this as an interesting topic/subject/debate.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1

What's the point. Unless no one questions anything that's stuck up here, and just pretend it's whatever they claim it to be.  On Facebook, these groups just ban anyone who questions anything, that's alleged to be a big cat. Thats all well and dandy, but it sort of leaves you in a bubble where common sense is nowhere to be found.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
55 minutes ago, kanny said:

20230402_185329.jpg.30a97b3b3af1ebb026c97069b8d598e6.jpg

Panther?

Lol, good example as to how easily cats can remain hidden from sight.

If that cat was 3 times the size and the foliage a bit denser, it wouldn't be seen.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Not another one there boring now 

Isn't boring to people interested on the subject, mate. 

There are plenty of other threads to look at if you're not interested in any particular one.

There are loads, the football thread, for one, that I never look at, just doesn't interest me.  ?

• Like 8
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You will be getting rats under those feeders. Move em away from undergrowth and reduce the amount. 

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

20210123_122817.jpg

20200324_110731.jpg

• Like 12
2 hours ago, kanny said:

20210123_122817.jpg

20200324_110731.jpg

Love them Goldie's. Will get some nigger seed and Thistle feeders up soon

• paulus locked this topic