Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Name me one person that’s beat the undisputed heavy weight champion of the worlllllld 

E048C9FD-C1A4-403E-B6CD-C7F6194BD5B9.png

John mcdermot, 1st fight, he was robbed.

Otto wallin, fight 'should've' been stopped.

That's two, and just to let you know, fury wasn't undisputed champion in those fights, and still isn't.

Unless that was your attempt at a trick question.  To which the answer would be, no-one, because fury never defended the titles after he was 'gifted' the win against klitschko.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, shaaark said:

Chill out, gnash, I've not turned on anyone.

I just don't feel the need to get really worked up by any of it.

Was just simply pointing out, that in 'my opinion' a lot of this racist mullarkey is false.

It obviously matters to some people, but I'm not one of them.  ?

And just to let you know, I can see some of your points.  ?

And im simply pointing out that too many folk like yourself profess to not really care about race yet when they do voice an opinion its against their own.....to some of us race matters for the reasons that were " too deep " for you.....yet your opinion on something that doesnt matter to you was directed at your own.......we've subconsciously been conditioned to hate ourself even though we dont know or even care why !

• Like 3
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

To steal another’s joke is poor form .To deride your ancestry is worse but to  put it in print is pure thl gold .

You do take some stick bungalow and sort of see why .Even the  tiles  are slipping tonight .

Im always on the lookout for useful put downs amongst friends......what exactly is a " bungalow " ?

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And im simply pointing out that too many folk like yourself profess to not really care about race yet when they do voice an opinion its against their own.....to some of us race matters for the reasons that were " too deep " for you.....yet your opinion on something that doesnt matter to you was directed at your own.......we've subconsciously been conditioned to hate ourself even though we dont know or even care why !

You're obviously more invested in this stuff, politically etc etc, than I am, gnash.

I really don't have enough knowledge about it all, as you do, so I won't attempt a 'knowledgeable' reply lol.

Just to say, as I did to wilf, a couple of years ago, where I'm from, racism, pressure, trouble, policing issues etc from blacks etc, is far less than your part of the country, which is probably why I don't have such strong opinions on it.

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im always on the lookout for useful put downs amongst friends......what exactly is a " bungalow " ?

Awww gnash, don't humour him!! Lol.

He likes to call me bungalow, as he reckons I've nothing upstairs lol.

Just now, shaaark said:

Awww gnash, don't humour him!! Lol.

He likes to call me bungalow, as he reckons I've nothing upstairs lol.

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Nothing upstairs

Lol there you go, gnash lol

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

John mcdermot, 1st fight, he was robbed.

Otto wallin, fight 'should've' been stopped.

That's two, and just to let you know, fury wasn't undisputed champion in those fights, and still isn't.

Unless that was your attempt at a trick question.  To which the answer would be, no-one, because fury never defended the titles after he was 'gifted' the win against klitschko.

Shark by name shark by nature 

bungalow sausage 

• Haha 1
On 21/04/2023 at 11:44, shaaark said:

You're obviously more invested in this stuff, politically etc etc, than I am, gnash.

I really don't have enough knowledge about it all, as you do, so I won't attempt a 'knowledgeable' reply lol.

Just to say, as I did to wilf, a couple of years ago, where I'm from, racism, pressure, trouble, policing issues etc from blacks etc, is far less than your part of the country, which is probably why I don't have such strong opinions on it.

Yes it does matter to me i make no apologies for that....but fair enough its not important to you,although we've been saying for years now....at some point everyone is going to have to choose a side as everyone will be effected its only a matter of time.