Another big cat sighting

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

I've been south Africa..went to the krugar for 3 nights...great experience..seeing everything up close and personal...we sore a cheetah start to hunt some impala...but gave up after a few hundred yards they were to weary of him...

There was a drain just outside our camp that had a mother hyena and cubs/pups that we would see all the time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

1321693A-DC53-445B-8772-BBA756F877FE.jpeg.726905e734e537009f674f700134748a.jpeg21680BB0-0600-444E-9E8E-C9895C3CD1DD.jpeg.5b689c122fbbd23e65e10c8da8e601de.jpeg
Couple of pics of cheetahs in the dust at Ngorongoro. .

We we’re expecting a chase but lions moved in and they scattered .

Got chatting to a Saudi bloke recently he was telling me about his cheetahs that he chases bagged gazelle with, invited me out next time I'm over but that whole canned hunt thing isn't really for me TBH. He did have some cracking drone footage of the runs though.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BGD said:

Got chatting to a Saudi bloke recently he was telling me about his cheetahs that he chases bagged gazelle with, invited me out next time I'm over but that whole canned hunt thing isn't really for me TBH. He did have some cracking drone footage of the runs though.

Not my thing either but any hunt is better than no hunt .

14 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate .Could of done with a week there tbh .Only had two days as part of a travelling safari .Plenty of gear there mate .You won’t be disappointed I’m sure .

We are planning another trip this year to Masai Mara .More cheetahs there than any other cat we are told .Plenty of leopards too .I want to see the smaller cats though so a few night safaris in order .

You don’t need to go to Africa to see leopards mate 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, foxdropper said:

1321693A-DC53-445B-8772-BBA756F877FE.jpeg.726905e734e537009f674f700134748a.jpeg21680BB0-0600-444E-9E8E-C9895C3CD1DD.jpeg.5b689c122fbbd23e65e10c8da8e601de.jpeg
Couple of pics of cheetahs in the dust at Ngorongoro. .

We we’re expecting a chase but lions moved in and they scattered .

Fair deuce lad. You actually have first hand experience, of actually seeing big cats in the wild. Which is a lot more than can be said for most on here, including myself. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

You do if you want to be ferried around in a pick up  ?

That’s so council Paul .If thats all you can afford then crack on .The way to see Africa is by balloon at dawn and dusk or on foot guided .

Boy how I’d love to see you ,arse on the floor with a REAL large cat a metre behind snapping at your Harris .I’d actually pay to see that .

But first you have to pluck up courage to go there mind ……lol.

Picture it Paul ,lions roaring ,leopards grunting and cheetahs wickering .

Actual big cats so you can come back ,refreshed and reevaluate what you’ve written in the past ……lol.

As cheetahs are the smallest of the African big cats anyone seeing them for the first time would be amazed at how tall they actually are ,how stocky leopards are and how long lions are .

Make a pilgrimage mate ,you won’t be disappointed ,.

I could even put you up in our condo beneath kilamanjaro ?

9 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

You don’t need to go to Africa to see leopards mate 

I didn’t go to Africa to see any one thing but ended up seeing it all bud .

Where do you suggest for leopards mate? .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic