Another big cat sighting

15 hours ago, mackem said:

What is the pic being reported as showing Foxdropper?

Good point mate .I’ve asked around for the elusive pics that Paul is eluding to ,thinking that someone must have them but this is all I’ve been sent ,by two different lads at different ends the country .Looks like a moggy and kittens to me mate .Fair tail on her though .

Was hoping Paul would shed some light on it or indeed show the pic he has ,maybe if indeed there is a pic and he has it .?

Be more silly faces though I guess .??

• Like 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

On 28/03/2023 at 07:48, foxdropper said:

This pic is seemingly doing the rounds on WhatsApp .Is it the one hinted at previously Paul .

24A4ADE2-9439-4DCC-A156-951224EFFBA0.jpeg.bb3a648be4ba0d4ee1bb2ef0a9f0448d.jpeg24A4ADE2-9439-4DCC-A156-951224EFFBA0.jpeg.bb3a648be4ba0d4ee1bb2ef0a9f0448d.jpeg

What the heck is that meant to show/prove?????

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Deker said:

What the heck is that meant to show/prove?????

I don’t know Chris .I’ve asked about for the pic GM eluded to and got sent this from two different people .I suspect I’m getting the pissy took but broad shoulders mate ??

On 27/03/2023 at 15:06, Greyman said:

As it happens your talking more shite, if you send stool samples off to a lab you will get the content back in the result not the animal that did the turd unless it still has the wet mucus membrane on it which will be gone in a few hours after dropping but let’s not allow the truth to ruin your agenda ?

You claimed in previous threads that when scat samples were sent to labs they always came back as dog as part of the big government cover up. Now you're saying you can't actually get DNA from scat samples so why would anyone waste time sending samples off to these corrupt labs in the first place? Something not adding up here :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, BGD said:

You claimed in previous threads that when scat samples were sent to labs they always came back as dog as part of the big government cover up. Now you're saying you can't actually get DNA from scat samples so why would anyone waste time sending samples off to these corrupt labs in the first place? Something not adding up here :hmm:

Needs to be fresh if dna to be found off it 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Needs to be fresh if dna to be found off it 

Two weeks on full cells outside before it starts to degrade,interesting fact DNA has a half life of 521 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, BGD said:

Probably get the same treatment you got on the last thread mate .

Might of screen shot a few snippets for your browsel and to remind the good folks why the last thread was going no where and the demeanour of the main antagonist .

IMG_3576.png.8e693eadce76f37da87c11cf408232e8.png

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Probably get the same treatment you got on the last thread mate .

Might of screen shot a few snippets for your browsel and to remind the good folks why the last thread was going no where and the demeanour of the main antagonist .

IMG_3576.png.8e693eadce76f37da87c11cf408232e8.png

You’ve gone back to 2017 mate lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yep ,got loads of quotes for future ref mate .Can go back further than that but that’s just silly ?.

Right from the off ,when people started questioning the proof ,the name calling started lol.

Lads that tell porkies need reminding from time to time .Some havnt got the memory capacity to lie mate .

Not suggesting Pauls a liar by the way ,emotionally aggressive yes ,easily lead yes , susceptible to grabbing at straws yes but not a liar .

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

You’ve gone back to 2017 mate lol

13 hours ago, mackem said:

Rick Minter champions DNA testing. 

Screenshot_20230401_193605.jpg

Pity Minter isn’t on here .Love a chat with that ‘expert ‘.

So what makes a person an expert when there’s nothing to see ,intrigues me that one .lol.

1000 large cats lol.Need to prove one exists first .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic