Woke loonacy

1 hour ago, Borr said:

I'd be interested how much the beacons name change might cost, got to be a thousand road signs lol, plus tourism and air BnB thousands of websites to amend etc . Not the best timing maybe...

the Welsh assembly spent 190k on a conference table....they have to find ways of wasting the funding they get from the UK government,or they get less the yr after?

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

probably are but try finding them, job centres are a total waste of time if your seeking information, they will tell you f/all, old timer from there who had recently retired told me that they are not

Kin ell mate sounds rough,  life's full of lows and highs,  just gotta try and ride the lows out if you can but you are right it's a total pish take funding this lot who have put nothing into the coun

neil 82 sorry to hear about your troubles, hope things work out better. Do seek help if you need it. there are sources. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Probably has cost a pretty penny . Although the final sum that will inevitably come out down the line will be filled with pointless spending . Consultants here , risk assessment here etc

p09jll4w.jpg

This sign cost £136,000 apparently.  On what I have no idea . Its a metal sign concreted into the ground 

Lost a load of panels in that big storm last year too ?

this is the type of tom foolery were dealing with here in Ireland 

Cost of Dáil printer that was too big for room rises above €2m

WWW.IRISHTIMES.COM

Clerk of the Dáil says ‘honest mistakes’ were made but business case for purchase ‘is still sound’

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 18/04/2023 at 19:03, Daniel cain said:

the Welsh assembly spent 190k on a conference table....they have to find ways of wasting the funding they get from the UK government,or they get less the yr after?

I reckon they could waste it on NHS, roads or something more useful mind.... ?

• Like 1
On 10/03/2023 at 07:20, kanny said:

Caption competition..... 

80eb4f12da569f9343b42a9cf334d8c7.jpeg

HR? Hiya, Bex here. After being forced to return to part time work after 12 month maternity leave due to the government not providing me with an acceptable level of free childcare I am shocked to find men in my working environment lichally  smiling! Watcha gonna do about it?

On 18/04/2023 at 15:09, Welsh_red said:

I assume it was just a complete repackage of it all to try and sell it more appealingly . The  thing about environment and eco was just put in there to appease the masses . Like when u see companies saying " we remain committed to providing a top service and providing you the best quality " when you know they aren't doing any of it 

nothing to do with selling it, more to do with wiping out all traces of england and english names for all places in wales, basterds will only be happy when we`re back to living in caves shagging sheep for entertainment.

13 hours ago, paddyluke said:

boils my piss to instant steam, I`m fecked at the moment with a busted back, on universal credit and for me and the Mrs we`re on just over half that, take out rent, the bit of council tax we have to pay, utilities and food and we`re fecked financialy, icing on the cake was a food shop yesterday wiped out the bank to the point that I think this months rent cheque is going to bounce and to cap it all, when we got home the fecking leccie had run out.

I`m 58 today, happy birhday to me, spent most of the night in tears trying to figure out wether it`s worth just topping myself, the only thing thats stopping me doing it is not wanting to leave a pile of shit for the Mrs to sort out.

3 minutes ago, neil82 said:

boils my piss to instant steam, I`m fecked at the moment with a busted back, on universal credit and for me and the Mrs we`re on just over half that, take out rent, the bit of council tax we have to pay, utilities and food and we`re fecked financialy, icing on the cake was a food shop yesterday wiped out the bank to the point that I think this months rent cheque is going to bounce and to cap it all, when we got home the fecking leccie had run out.

I`m 58 today, happy birhday to me, spent most of the night in tears trying to figure out wether it`s worth just topping myself, the only thing thats stopping me doing it is not wanting to leave a pile of shit for the Mrs to sort out.

Hope your luck changes neil .

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, neil82 said:

Kin ell mate sounds rough,  life's full of lows and highs,  just gotta try and ride the lows out if you can but you are right it's a total pish take funding this lot who have put nothing into the country and leaving people like yourselves in the cold, hope things turn around for soon. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, neil82 said:

nothing to do with selling it, more to do with wiping out all traces of england and english names for all places in wales, basterds will only be happy when we`re back to living in caves shagging sheep for entertainment.

just remember Neil...us Welsh f**k em,you Tinglish eat them?????

On 20/04/2023 at 10:49, Aled said:

neil 82 sorry to hear about your troubles, hope things work out better. Do seek help if you need it. there are sources. 

probably are but try finding them, job centres are a total waste of time if your seeking information, they will tell you f/all, old timer from there who had recently retired told me that they are not there to help you, only to assist you if you know what forms to ask for, cnuts coming off the dingies have lines of people there to tell them about every single thing they can claim but  ignore the ones who have paid into the system that should be looked after.

• Like 8
On 20/04/2023 at 10:08, neil82 said:

Happy birthday neil,hope it turns around for you