Liverpool reacts...

12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

There is a protest planned at an hotel in Wath on Dearn in South Yorkshire on the 18th 

Forewarned is forearmed,Antifa and similar will have time to set up counter protest groups,people need to wake up,the face of the country is changing rapidly,how many illegal immigrant boat people will make the crossing this year?Its a genuine invasion.

• Like 4

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

25 year old asylum seeker asked a 15 year old local girl to be his girlfriend kicked it off,these people don’t integrate,their culture is alien to the UK way of life,oil and water don’t mix.Local peop

Tats you have to realise what is going on,its the un agenda/wef plan to flood the place an wreck it,cause chaos,dillute the white race,get rid of christianity,iv been telling people for years,it doesn

hundreds a thousands a the c**ts land no one says f**k all just watch the filthy c**ts  eyes when a ten year old lass walks passed there animals  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Forewarned is forearmed,Antifa and similar will have time to set up counter protest groups,people need to wake up,the face of the country is changing rapidly,how many illegal immigrant boat people will make the crossing this year?Its a genuine invasion.

I believe the government could have put a stop to it if they had a mind to. 

• Sad 1

If you are going to have a protest , it is very important to have good leadership , someone that is calm and respected in the community . It is also very important that there is a large number of women and childern at the protest . When you have women and childern at the protest ,it makes it difficult for state actors to join the protest and cause trouble ,

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I believe the government could have put a stop to it if they had a mind to. 

Tats you have to realise what is going on,its the un agenda/wef plan to flood the place an wreck it,cause chaos,dillute the white race,get rid of christianity,iv been telling people for years,it doesnt matter if you beleive in God or not,its the only thing holding the takeover at bay.

One world gov is there plan mate its not a conspiracy no longer,the immigrants are a pawn of the elites,there being used as a tool,but they dont care,the left are completley f****d,there narrative is that mind bogginling stupid an pathetic,but they are also pawns an being used to great effect,they dont want strong national men who will fight for the right ressons,think about it mate,our children an grandchildren are going to look back an think wtf did me da or granda do to stop this,f**k all,there life will be a like a chicken stuck in a cage,hell on earth,we need to get going to f**k

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Tats you have to realise what is going on,its the un agenda/wef plan to flood the place an wreck it,cause chaos,dillute the white race,get rid of christianity,iv been telling people for years,it doesnt matter if you beleive in God or not,its the only thing holding the takeover at bay.

One world gov is there plan mate its not a conspiracy no longer,the immigrants are a pawn of the elites,there being used as a tool,but they dont care,the left are completley f****d,there narrative is that mind bogginling stupid an pathetic,but they are also pawns an being used to great effect,they dont want strong national men who will fight for the right ressons,think about it mate,our children an grandchildren are going to look back an think wtf did me da or granda do to stop this,f**k all,there life will be a like a chicken stuck in a cage,hell on earth,we need to get going to f**k

I know what's going on mate this is all planned letting all these migrants in with not a peep out of the native population which in year's imho will be a population easily controlled. The hard left are the useful idiots in the grand scheme of things. I am not one for a lot of conspiracy theories but what you have said I am in total agreement with you. 

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nine hundred in the last week and over two thousand this year, we've already bust Jan/Feb last year numbers.

• Sad 2
8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I know what's going on mate this is all planned letting all these migrants in with not a peep out of the native population which in year's imho will be a population easily controlled. The hard left are the useful idiots in the grand scheme of things. I am not one for a lot of conspiracy theories but what you have said I am in total agreement with you. 

Its not a conspiray no more tats if you go an look at what the un is saying its there in black an white 

9 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Wish I’d of live 100 f****n year ago, wouldn’t of put up with all this transgender, black, no job, f****n scum back then f****n kids having kids sponging money f**k off 

ive had enough to pal, the next coon as walks past my  flat, im gonna smash there face in

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4