Shamima Begum BBC

24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Loses THIS appeal.

Next she can appeal to the Supreme Court, which isn’t really “Supreme “ because if she fails again there, she can appeal to the ECHR !

Over £5 million given to her legal team in legal aid. No way are they going to stop milking this cash cow !

Cheers.

Firms wages paid for the forseeable.

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they are aware of it…..they just don’t give two fucks because they don’t have to.

100%. Government can keep a British born girl who left while under 18 out of the country but can't deport foreign criminals that failed asylum appeals 8 years ago......bullshit

Hundreds a day coming across the channel and we're spending all this money keeping her out. A token feckin gesture to appease the plebs.

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Never been a love of Katie Hopkins but if your on faceache go on friends of Katie Hopkins and listen to the video !

WWW.(!64.56:886

Thoughts on Shamima Bubblegum

Seen her on YouTube the other day going on about Charlotte church....

Apparently Church has been swanning around in one of them scarf things that Muslims wear ...in support of Gazza 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Seen her on YouTube the other day going on about Charlotte church....

Apparently Church has been swanning around in one of them scarf things that Muslims wear ...in support of Gazza 

She also called her a Chumba Womba Lol

On 23/02/2024 at 12:06, chartpolski said:

Loses THIS appeal.

Next she can appeal to the Supreme Court, which isn’t really “Supreme “ because if she fails again there, she can appeal to the ECHR !

Over £5 million given to her legal team in legal aid. No way are they going to stop milking this cash cow !

Cheers.

How the hell is she getting legal aid? WTF is going on!

Imo those lawyers should be whipped. 
I read today that UK is considering selling one of its 3.5B aircraft carriers because of lack of funds. Yet the next article I read, the UK gov is spending over 5.4B on housing illegal immigrants in hotels, food, bills and in legal fees! WTAF?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I read today that UK is considering selling one of its 3.5B aircraft carriers because of lack of funds. Yet the next article I read, the UK gov is spending over 5.4B on housing illegal immigrants in hotels, food, bills and in legal fees! WTAF?

I seen on news 180 yesterday made it across that didn’t drown that they know of ?

Local echo running story of one of the barge residents wanted for stealing a coat  and then fighting back when arrested .

Now I know we got our own home bred scum /shoplifters and sex offenders but surely no one in their right mind adds to trash !

22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

It does seem strange that she’s now not a British citizen but she is still getting legal aid, estimated at over £4 million so far ! And that could double if she appeals to the Supreme Court and then to the European Court Of Human Rights !

And news comes out today that we are not spending £8 million a day on hotels for illegal immigrants; it’s actually £15 million per day !    

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

And news comes out today that we are not spending £8 million a day on hotels for illegal immigrants; it’s actually £15 million per day !    

Should have done a good news bad news joke from that, it's ridiculous in reality, the country is haemmorhaging cash like it's going out of fashion, and the politicians seem unaware of public opinion. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

Should have done a good news bad news joke from that, it's ridiculous in reality, the country is haemmorhaging cash like it's going out of fashion, and the politicians seem unaware of public opinion. 

Of course they are aware of it…..they just don’t give two fucks because they don’t have to.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

She will be let back in... just a matter of time...

Tragically I agree...... and she will then cost us even more, she will need housing and financing and be given a new identity and security!!!

• Like 1