Shamima Begum BBC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they are aware of it…..they just don’t give two fucks because they don’t have to.

100%. Government can keep a British born girl who left while under 18 out of the country but can't deport foreign criminals that failed asylum appeals 8 years ago......bullshit

Hundreds a day coming across the channel and we're spending all this money keeping her out. A token feckin gesture to appease the plebs.

Not watched it and i wish she would get fekin killed over their as for her being a threat when she does get back over here i don't think she will be able to fart without the authorities knowing. I think bigger threats in the way of Albanian criminals coming over here illegally in dingys pose more danger.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, paulus said:

She should never be allowed back, If she did ever get back, she should face trial for Treason and spend the rest of her life in prison, So no point in her coming back.

In the meantime way worse than her are arriving daily and we (the public) are looking after their every needs. She's a rat, but this whole scenario is just a farce to give the outraged public something to focus on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, mackay said:

In the meantime way worse than her are arriving daily and we (the public) are looking after their every needs. She's a rat, but this whole scenario is just a farce to give the outraged public something to focus on.

100%.

Government can keep a British born girl who left while under 18 out of the country but can't deport foreign criminals that failed asylum appeals 8 years ago......bullshit

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thought she came across a very cold and no true remorse , even to the fact she lost three children 

If she's ever allowed back she'll been seen as a icon to the islamist movement in this country , no doubt she'll make alot of money out of telly interviews books ect 

Hopefully she'll never set foot on british soil again , but it looks like we're going to end up with a labour goverment at the next election and i believe theyll let her back 

40 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

100%.

Government can keep a British born girl who left while under 18 out of the country but can't deport foreign criminals that failed asylum appeals 8 years ago......bullshit

exactly that...what a crazy world...

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

100%.

Good point there mate...

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

100%.

It would  help if the government actually wanted to deport them, or better still stop them arriving here in the first place.

• Like 3

She may be High profile now, but is still a threat in my book, and whilst she will be watched by the authorities, who do you think pays for that massive bill!!??!!

On top of which she will given every benefit under the sun, who would employ her, once again a massive cost to the taxpayer!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Deker said:

She may be High profile now, but is still a threat in my book, and whilst she will be watched by the authorities, who do you think pays for that massive bill!!??!!

On top of which she and given every benefit under the sun, who would employ her, once again a massive cost to the taxpayer!

A drop in the ocean mate, until we grasp the whole shitshow this is just grandstanding.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, mackay said:

A drop in the ocean mate, until we grasp the whole shitshow this is just grandstanding.

I agree, but this topic is about Shamima Begum, and finances are a small part, she is a danger in my opinion! 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Loses THIS appeal.

Next she can appeal to the Supreme Court, which isn’t really “Supreme “ because if she fails again there, she can appeal to the ECHR !

Over £5 million given to her legal team in legal aid. No way are they going to stop milking this cash cow !

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1