6 Nations.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rather chop off my bollocks with a rusty spade....whan waste any of my day watching Rugby/Football and listening,too the armchair experts ....you should  of done this,done that...f**k off!!! you ABSOL

Congratulations to Ireland played some amazing rugby the whole series

Well ????

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

Shit game payed by two shit teams and the shitiest team lost. 

It's been a while since iv watched a union game I always like following wales but agree with what you said Ken disappointing to say the least ? 

5 minutes ago, jok said:

To be fair that is the worst game of rugby I have watched in an age. Both sides were pathetic. Words don’t or can’t say enough about how bad that was. IMO.  Jok.

What is the reason for it mate I'm way out of touch with it, last time I watched international union Wales and England was exciting to watch especially Wales they always seemed more proper Rworking class rugby lads as opposed to private school toff English players lol..

Wales have had a few problems with the team but I think they done well today, never gave up, showed great fitness, and was very respectful that’s what’s rugbys about. I actually enjoyed the game albeit a bit hit n miss on both sides

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...