Scotland abu

10 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

After getting my head round this nonsense my take is that the old hunting bill has been completely replaced with a new one that makes any dog killing any mammal other than rats and mice illegal. The confusion yesterday on my part about the 2 dog rule is about flushing game to waiting guns (or nets I assume?), you are allowed to use up to 2 dogs to flush game but not actually kill it. There is no mention anywhere in anything I read about ferreting so I would assume ferreting is still legal (falconry is untouched) but the role of the dog in ferreting I would say is very cloudy indeed. My assumption would be you can use a dog to mark but not catch but good luck enforcing that. If you’re ferreting in Scotland make sure you have some nets or a long net with you or you can’t argue dog is only for marking. The whole thing is a load of complex bullshit and we dog men have been absolutely thrown under the bus (again) with a ferocity that makes me furious. I am down in sussex so this doesn’t affect me yet but wait till Starmer gets in next GE and see them follow suit. The thing that really gets me is the hours and hours of parliamentary time wasted on an issue so unimportant when you think the state of Scotland (and England and wales) at the moment, whilst most modern people don’t like hunting anymore most probably don’t really give a f**k and would rather be able to get seen in a&e in under 14 hours but apparently this is more important to the scum in the SNP. Joke. 

Crew o c**ts want bonnin

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Why risk jail or a big fine for catching a few poxy rabbits.

They will seek to make an example of people, wouldnt be me .

Freedom is more important than catching rabbits.

Its the principle 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

After getting my head round this nonsense my take is that the old hunting bill has been completely replaced with a new one that makes any dog killing any mammal other than rats and mice illegal. The confusion yesterday on my part about the 2 dog rule is about flushing game to waiting guns (or nets I assume?), you are allowed to use up to 2 dogs to flush game but not actually kill it. There is no mention anywhere in anything I read about ferreting so I would assume ferreting is still legal (falconry is untouched) but the role of the dog in ferreting I would say is very cloudy indeed. My assumption would be you can use a dog to mark but not catch but good luck enforcing that. If you’re ferreting in Scotland make sure you have some nets or a long net with you or you can’t argue dog is only for marking. The whole thing is a load of complex bullshit and we dog men have been absolutely thrown under the bus (again) with a ferocity that makes me furious. I am down in sussex so this doesn’t affect me yet but wait till Starmer gets in next GE and see them follow suit. The thing that really gets me is the hours and hours of parliamentary time wasted on an issue so unimportant when you think the state of Scotland (and England and wales) at the moment, whilst most modern people don’t like hunting anymore most probably don’t really give a f**k and would rather be able to get seen in a&e in under 14 hours but apparently this is more important to the scum in the SNP. Joke. 

Your right about starmer trouble is conservatives had there chance to keep them out but over the last couple of years have made such an unbelievable mess that there's no stopping Labour now and once there back in that'll be it..

42 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Only if they were this tough on peados

Its crazy that pedos receive such minimal sentences for there evil n then once released have there identity hidden n protected were they could be one living on someone's street without people knowing you just couldn't make it up..

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, dodger said:

Your right about starmer trouble is conservatives had there chance to keep them out but over the last couple of years have made such an unbelievable mess that there's no stopping Labour now and once there back in that'll be it..

Depressingly spot on. I can only hope if something similar comes in this country rabbits might be excluded but that’s probably unlikely. 

7 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Depressingly spot on. I can only hope if something similar comes in this country rabbits might be excluded but that’s probably unlikely. 

Iv never know any ban to be overturned Bob.. 

Just now, harryshounds said:

I think the hunting with dogs has been done to death in England and Wales, can't see any party wanting to touch it again.

That's just wishful thinking bud labour once in will do all they can for votes to stay in it will already be on there agenda 

4 minutes ago, dodger said:

Iv never know any ban to be overturned Bob.. 

I am not suggesting overturning the ban just leaving rabbits out if they alter the current legislation, obviously they are currently legal quarry. It was a tabled amendment to the Scottish bill but got voted down. 

One on the Scottish news tonight charged with 2 counts of rape on women in 2019, convicted yesterday and sent to Cortonvale women's prison because he now identifies as a woman. He was pictured with bleached blonde hair wearing a pair of pink leggings with a semi poking through, SNP and a Scottish Parliament don't make me laugh ffs, and they've the cheek to push throw this shitty bill about burling a rabbit, having a fcukin laugh so they are.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Why risk jail or a big fine for catching a few poxy rabbits.

They will seek to make an example of people, wouldnt be me .

Freedom is more important than catching rabbits.

Let's be honest they already a ban on running a hare ,fox ,deer but it not stopped it happening so do you really think this is going to be any different ? 

If it becomes law in England I'll start to worry about it until then fcuk um 

Do you really think we are free ?

• Like 2