Pups for sale

1 hour ago, harryshounds said:

Hunting 30yrs and one of the things I've learned, the hard way, is the dog game is full of snakes and spoofers. I hunt alone or within a tiny circle and stay well away from most of the 'dog men'.

You forgot liars, dreamers, bullshiters, story tellers, tricksters, deluded, egotistic, arse lickers, chancers and wanna be's.

All the fun of the fair ?

• Like 2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There aint a lot on here working their dogs regularly. This means a lot of dogs are sitting about in kennels having a miserable life. Then when the dogs don't perform, they get pasted from pillar to p

Yeah,..I gift pups to folk that understand jukels.... I only breed when I need a new youngster,..and when I have made my choice,..I keep it out of the way when lads come to collect theirs. G

I reared a litter 3 years ago,let them all go for 150 or less,cost me loads to feed em and innoculations,never made a profit or broke even,but I never tried to ,but a man is perfectly within his right

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, leegreen said:

You forgot liars, dreamers, bullshiters, story tellers, tricksters, deluded, egotistic, arse lickers, chancers and wanna be's.

All the fun of the fair ?

Don't forget thieves.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I've always thought the same ,a lad on the rock n roll just scraping by will do more with a dog than anyone doing 8 or 12 hour shifts at work as he's got more time to be out ,I never took full time work up to few years ago and my dogs out 3/4 times a week lamping and mooching ,ferreting most  days during the season  and I spent more time with the  dogs than anyone else ,I'm sure they good few lads on here who can say  the same ,

Dosser

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Self unemployed I had a few years at it late 80s in the Thatcher years the winter's was full time poaching the summers working on the fiddle hod carrying. ? 

Self unemployed ? I like that phrase, I will have to remember it, been there myself a few times, I’d describe myself as self semi retired now, 3 days a week is enough for anyone at 41 years old 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Self unemployed ? I like that phrase, I will have to remember it, been there myself a few times, I’d describe myself as self semi retired now, 3 days a week is enough for anyone at 41 years old 

Good on you mate life's too short.

I put a pup on 1 site for a couple of days then took it down as wanted it kept close like most of my last litter. But I price them for the chip and innoculation fee and any spare can be sold with price depending on people.

If I was buying a pup in I don’t mind the price but wouldn’t pay silly money like the covid lockdown brought 

• Like 1