Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

Walked in a small creek in town today.I seen bubbles.I knew it was a yearling otter.I sat and watched him hunt. I didn't move as otter can't see good.He made his way right to my feet.He was

Posted Images

7 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Silly question but it possible to take one with a dog?

I would say it is possible but not probable.I have never encountered a bobcat in a situation where he could be caught by a terrier or lurcher in my area.I have heard rumours of Yankees digging them but never met the people.The only one I know for sure taken by terrier was by an Englishman this past winter.He works a pack of foxhound on coyotes for rich folk who pay him a salary.His foxhounds put a bobcat in a woodpile and a black terrier was brought in.I have watched the private video and trust this man.This is the only one I personally  know of.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I would say it is possible but not probable.I have never encountered a bobcat in a situation where he could be caught by a terrier or lurcher in my area.I have heard rumours of Yankees digging them but never met the people.The only one I know for sure taken by terrier was by an Englishman this past winter.He works a pack of foxhound on coyotes for rich folk who pay him a salary.His foxhounds put a bobcat in a woodpile and a black terrier was brought in.I have watched the private video and trust this man.This is the only one I personally  know of.

Do a search on here,thread called Bricca vs the bobcat,a Brit who caught or dug one with a terrier.

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Mack would you might popping up the link? 

For some reason I can’t post a link on this phone,tried a few times but nope sadly can’t?Heres a screenshot,kye lives over here but can’t remember which state.

F712F29A-912F-4C4A-BEEA-6C37099B2479.jpeg

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, mel b said:

Fantastic pics mack ?

That Finch is stunning.

Where are you ?.

New York/Pennsylvania areas I took the pics,seen a few of those red cardinals,striking birds.

48573C7D-B3DA-4D74-A83E-81903F5E3B99.jpeg

• Like 4