Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

Come on lads surely amongst all you great white hunters with your mobile devices you can get a pic or two on your travels, lots of roe about yesterday on my travels, funny I saw a few closer but it’s quite clear they see the motor as a threat as the minute I stop to take a pic they are gone, an effect of dogs being launched from vehicles and fat lazy shooters sat in gateways sorry there a bit blurry but was driving on a busy road  ✌️✌️

BA0DAEFB-BD98-4C30-B078-D428DC5982E6.jpeg

ED64D93F-CA1E-4F7B-AD96-B322522E1156.jpeg

• Like 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

Can't fault you mate!! 2.5 hr for me from here.. so doable in a day. Been out with the fell packs there and back in a day.. bloody long day mind! My sister lives in Penrith and knows the area pre

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Come on lads surely amongst all you great white hunters with your mobile devices you can get a pic or two on your travels, lots of roe about yesterday on my travels, funny I saw a few closer but it’s quite clear they see the motor as a threat as the minute I stop to take a pic they are gone, an effect of dogs being launched from vehicles and fat lazy shooters sat in gateways sorry there a bit blurry but was driving on a busy road  ✌️✌️

BA0DAEFB-BD98-4C30-B078-D428DC5982E6.jpeg

ED64D93F-CA1E-4F7B-AD96-B322522E1156.jpeg

no problem mate...we're used to your blurry pics. ....

• Haha 8
On 03/01/2023 at 18:30, si brown said:

Mine was fcuked from laying bricks and plastering… had mine dremmeld last year, felt like I’d been hit with a sledge hammer for a few weeks but it’s tip top now :) 

A4D9EDBC-345A-4868-BD91-A3620FCA1B57.png.49b1526adb0a7cf60f6f5e3ca900bdea.png

Subacromial decompression?

25 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Subacromial decompression?

Can’t remember the technical name. 
Was basically seized up with atheists, they made socket bigger cut 1/3 off me collarbone and lasers my tendons smooth as they looked like hemp rope off the docks…. Was fcukin painful:(

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, si brown said:

Can’t remember the technical name. 
Was basically seized up with atheists, they made socket bigger cut 1/3 off me collarbone and lasers my tendons smooth as they looked like hemp rope off the docks…. Was fcukin painful:(

.i was due to go in and have a large lump of arthritis removed from my spine around my neck almost 3 years ago but was cancelled when covid came along a week before I went in, it’s obviously grown on a bit as the numbness is moving down my arm both shoulders also pretty worn out from 40 + years on the trowel but as I said before a lot of pain is a frame of mind and can be over come with exercise and grit ??

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

.i was due to go in and have a large lump of arthritis removed from my spine around my neck almost 3 years ago but was cancelled when covid came along a week before I went in, it’s obviously grown on a bit as the numbness is moving down my arm both shoulders also pretty worn out from 40 + years on the trowel but as I said before a lot of pain is a frame of mind and can be over come with exercise and grit ??

Pain wasn’t the problem, that was after surgery!

was lack of movement… was bad for last 15 year but it had got to point I couldn’t lift my right arm above me chest or get the back of my hand round my back, was locked solid and something would have broke if forced..

that’s why I’ve been doing footings for last ten year.. bout 6 months on from the op now, and it’s as good as it was when I was younger. 

Just me knees need fixin now?joys of being a subby

• Like 1

Back out on the road today had a return to the quarry were I have had a deer up in front the camera since November. Can already see without looking at the footage there has been no large predator involvement in the predation due to the fact the ribs are all in tact, ribs cut off cleanly along the spine is a good sign to look out for on carcasses and kills anyways will put some pics up if there are any decent ones but here’s my day today, surprising how many on here don’t appear to spend much time outside ??

8ACE39F3-1BB1-4C4A-9CA5-FE3CB0FD3D72.jpeg

D4375517-A8BF-4457-BE04-A080213ED3B2.jpeg

28B23C7A-6079-4746-99FE-BDF407786060.jpeg

E3FB512D-8998-4090-9B21-CC9B46E16BDA.jpeg

C3C29820-64CE-4627-AD7B-F1EBA979D58B.jpeg

• Like 3
On 06/01/2023 at 13:00, tatsblisters said:

Have a walk around the surrounding land near this monument and always think this was some feat to build all them years ago. 

20221003_074147.jpg

20221003_073515.jpg

Do you no what those monuments are they seem to be everywhere drive past this one most days on the Cotswolds, I’m a bit zoomed in but it’s much the same up close as the one you show ??

6D581F5D-C281-46DF-B58D-3B6E5247F3F7.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Do you no what those monuments are they seem to be everywhere drive past this one most days on the Cotswolds, I’m a bit zoomed in but it’s much the same up close as the one you show ??

6D581F5D-C281-46DF-B58D-3B6E5247F3F7.jpeg

The one in my pic is a monument to Admiral Kepple on the nearby Wentworth estate their is some monuments they call them follys. 

• Like 1

Bit of an odd walk with the dog the other day caught him sniffing around this fish which itself isnt particularly unusual i suppose......the fact we was absolutely nowhere near any water caused for a raised eyebrow though ?

IMG_8149.jpg