Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Well it’s back to work, but never one to miss an opportunity was driving round the factory I’m working on at the moment and saw a little flicker between a load of lorry trailers, 25metres measured ??

8C384880-1F92-47B0-825A-3545F0468AA0.jpeg

9741B201-DB33-463A-A063-D16E1AA98FC7.jpeg

F68DC64C-D556-4885-9750-86EFA16B3AC4.jpeg

Take that you little b@stard.. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

Can't fault you mate!! 2.5 hr for me from here.. so doable in a day. Been out with the fell packs there and back in a day.. bloody long day mind! My sister lives in Penrith and knows the area pre

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do you eat them P 

Have done but have a modern wife and kids now that don’t share my passions ?used to sell them to a trendy butcher until he started asking for paperwork from defra etc so now use them as bait, it’s one of the few things with magpies that I would just kill because of the damage they do to songbirds etc ?

EA7674BE-592C-4CB0-8B7A-DA23568AB360.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Well it’s back to work, but never one to miss an opportunity was driving round the factory I’m working on at the moment and saw a little flicker between a load of lorry trailers, 25metres measured ??

I take my hat off to anybody who is good with a catty, I’m shite?

I was the village champion at smashing windows and phone box’s with one as a kid..

but if I had to hunt with one I’d be better off cuttin the elastic up and making a pasta dish. 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Something I’ve never tried but I’d expect I’d be top notch tbh ?

It’s an art form… like plastering, you can either do it more or less straight off the bat or you’ll always be ??

can take ticks off a sheep’s back at 100yard with a rifle but it’s a bit noisy for ransoms out of the van window?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, si brown said:

It’s an art form… like plastering, you can either do it more or less straight off the bat or you’ll always be ??

can take ticks off a sheep’s back at 100yard with a rifle but it’s a bit noisy for ransoms out of the van window?

I,m also the oldest plasterer in town ??

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

How’s your shoulders mate .Every plasterer I know is fecked .

Much the same, but I just refuse to give in pain is a frame of mind, I work for a builder so do a variety of things which helps, don’t think I’d want to be banging on a 100 meters a day everyday now ?

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Much the same, but I just refuse to give in pain is a frame of mind, I work for a builder so do a variety of things which helps, don’t think I’d want to be banging on a 100 meters a day everyday now ?

Mine was fcuked from laying bricks and plastering… had mine dremmeld last year, felt like I’d been hit with a sledge hammer for a few weeks but it’s tip top now :) 

A4D9EDBC-345A-4868-BD91-A3620FCA1B57.png.49b1526adb0a7cf60f6f5e3ca900bdea.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I found my old catty in the shed back end of last year, Pigeon sat on the powerlines, first 2 ten mill ball bearings went over the top the third hit it right in the head with a thud, it shock itself and flew off. next shot at a squirrel the band snapped totally perished.  

6 minutes ago, paulus said:

I found my old catty in the shed back end of last year, Pigeon sat on the powerlines, first 2 ten mill ball bearings went over the top the third hit it right in the head with a thud, it shock itself and flew off. next shot at a squirrel the band snapped totally perished.  

That thud was him heading it back mate .I’ve an old airsporter  with a knackered spring that does the same at 10m if it gets that far .