Dog hunter ?

Time of year ,the festivities of crimbo are over most are skint not looking forward to going back to work and fed up of the weather an dark nights so gets on top Of them. 
I remember years ago when I lived in the Forest of Dean getting caught in traffic jam as some fella was hanging off the side of Avonmouth bridge when I came back up the M5 hour later it was all gone turned out he had jumped off died with impact they already had a inflatable in the water an was straight out to him .☹️

This year on a bridge over the m5 just before avonmouth I seen a fella stood there wanking at 8 am ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I'm sorry about that ...late night and I was drunk

phone call yesterday evening... another lad I grew up with,found unresponsive in the shower by his Oldman?suspected heart attack..only 40 yr old.. RIP Haigie Lad?      

Was he jabbed. 

22 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Time of year ,the festivities of crimbo are over most are skint not looking forward to going back to work and fed up of the weather an dark nights so gets on top Of them. 
I remember years ago when I lived in the Forest of Dean getting caught in traffic jam as some fella was hanging off the side of Avonmouth bridge when I came back up the M5 hour later it was all gone turned out he had jumped off died with impact they already had a inflatable in the water an was straight out to him .☹️

This year on a bridge over the m5 just before avonmouth I seen a fella stood there wanking at 8 am ?

Yeh I'm sorry about that ...late night and I was drunk

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Loads people dying here mate three since Xmas day so far it’s like they hung on for Xmas then off they went 

phone call yesterday evening... another lad I grew up with,found unresponsive in the shower by his Oldman?suspected heart attack..only 40 yr old.. RIP Haigie Lad?

• Sad 7
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Bad that mate, pals mate dad died mrs aunty died and another fella from

the area. 

bad things come in threes so they say.

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bad that mate, pals mate dad died mrs aunty died and another fella from

the area. 

bad things come in threes so they say.

Women have a lot to answer for stopping men seeing their kids

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

i know about a dozen people been in hospital over crimbo with flu but it’s hammered them with chest infections all been vaccinated the ones not vaccinated  have seemed to shake it off a lot better 

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i know about a dozen people been in hospital over crimbo with flu but it’s hammered them with chest infections all been vaccinated the ones not vaccinated  have seemed to shake it off a lot better 

So all have a shared connection  with you.

Conclusion?

You are a dangerous super carrier who seems able to cancel out the  protective effect of the jab.

Stay where you are.  Don't come anywhere near me. You are a feckin jinx.

Edited by jukel123
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

So all have a shared connection  with you.

Conclusion?

You are a dangerous super carrier who seems able to cancel out the  protective effect of the jab.

Stay where you are. You are a feckin jinx.

? i was rough but didn’t hit the hospital 

i know loads had flu the last month plenty been in hospital on antibiotics and oxygen all ages all had the vaccine all struggled to shake it