Andrew Tate vs Greta

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as bad as using her as a mouthpiece to further their agenda then screaming that she's being abused when questioned on some of her statements and opinions. She's being abused alright but it's by he

still more trust worthy than that Starmer character  ...Let's be honest ?

People covert to Islam as it gives them protection in a lot of jails and they don’t look down on rapists, Levi belfeild rapist and murderer of milly  dowler being a prime example ?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

When hes in dubai hes muslim when in romania hes christian lol the antichrist lol

Heres why there going after him,things like this,we cant be having strong men standing up an ready to fight,no they want men to be pussys an weak? 

I think your letting his martial arts background influence you pal , he’s a wrong un , has been for a while and every time he spouts his mouth off it makes him look like a neck beard 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think your letting his martial arts background influence you pal , he’s a wrong un , has been for a while and every time he spouts his mouth off it makes him look like a neck beard 

I admire hjs gamesness think what you want stiff couldnt give a f**k boss,you love charles so leave it be

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

He's a nonce simple as that and needs torturing 

Imagine if it was your daughter he fcuking letting his mates rape for cash ,shooting to good for cnuts like him .

Rape?if its true your right,but i think yiur jumping the gun a bit mooch