• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He,ll be fine, he was heading for Canada last time he posted I think but if it gets to bad he can always go back through the wardrobe to warmer climes, ?  

Orange County dude,Newport beach,chilling in the hood ? last week eating taco’s in Tijuana,next week going to Humboldts “Murder mountain”.

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today

Posted Images

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Gone native I reckon ?

He's been "native" for years......not sure what "native" that is though.....Pinoy, Thai, Pashtun, Arab, Canuck, Mackem, he's certainly led, what we could say, an "interesting life".

A genuine man of mystery ! ?

Cheers.

I think  he's an international spy with many enemies.  As Cp says he's in deep cover. By a system of incredible encryption he contacted me this morning and told me to tell you all he was safe. I think he intended to say " and well" but there was an interuption which sounded like gunfire. Didn't sound good.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I think  he's an international spy with many enemies.  As Cp says he's in deep cover. By a system of incredible encryption he contacted me this morning and told me to tell you all he was safe. I think he intended to say " and well" but there was an interuption which sounded like gunfire. Didn't sound good.

The sound of gunfire would be his Walther PPK dispatching some eastern block spy as he made an incredible escape !!!!

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The sound of gunfire would be his Walther PPK dispatching some eastern block spy as he made an incredible escape !!!!

Cheers.

No doubt he will resurface and tell us the whole story. Maybe not. Sounded very heavy gunfire. I'm dreading a knock on the door and some gestapo like figure asking me how I know him.

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve always thought he was a journo for sone reason 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve always thought he was a journo for sone reason 

Don’t think so mate 

2 minutes ago, bell said:

Don’t think so mate 

Not saying he is , but I always read him as a blogger type , always where the action is , just one of those geezers who’s always there , an intelligent inquisitive charver . One of the posters on here I enjoy reading most to be honest . 

• Like 2

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him...maybe you can hire 

Mackem....

• Haha 8
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Started calling him 007 for a reason ??