kings first christmas message

12 hours ago, paulus said:

They could reopen the coal mines, Start fracking, Reopen the capped well`s in the North Sea. as well as bring on green energy. Buying energy from other countries is full of risk as we are now seeing, as for food production. for the UK to be  self sufficient then the population would need to be around thirty million,   

When I was a kid me dad use to be on testing oil/ gas Riggs around England on shore… use to have to stop all over spot in holidays!

There’s more than enough to tap straight in to without frackin. 

because this green bullshit is just a way to milk us:(

• Like 2

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

On 27/12/2022 at 20:26, paulus said:

How many kids do you know who were born on multiple days, In and out so to speak 

i was born on the 7th but birth cert says the 8th so I have a natural and an official birthday, does that mean I'm royal???

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

i was born on the 7th but birth cert says the 8th so I have a natural and an official birthday, does that mean I'm royal???

Well, if you're a mix of German, Greek, French, Dutch and Russian, you could be.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 27/12/2022 at 19:51, paulus said:

So possibly 4 out of 19 populations are allegedly in decline, the last part is a projection and based on the pack ice retreating, That appears to doing the opposite and actually increasing so that projection is worth shit mate, Follow the science or a guess as it should be known has. 

no data amounts to no evidence but of the 11 populations we have data for 4 are in decline and 2 or increasing. Hardly a population explosion and those two areas are subject to new hunting restrictions so data isn't overly reliable for obvious reasons.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Well, if you're a mix of German, Greek, French, Dutch and Russian, you could be.  ?

well family name is Norman so bit European back along, not sure about Greek but u never know, we're a nation of mongrels, perhaps some Greek along with Roman from a previous invasion?????

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

well family name is Norman so bit European back along, not sure about Greek but u never know, we're a nation of mongrels, perhaps some Greek along with Roman from a previous invasion?????

Was reading, about 30 mins ago, that 'cheddar man' had blue eyes, curly hair, and very dark brown skin, and more than likely came from the middle east.

So anything is possible, I suppose.

Me, I'm happy just being a human being.  ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

no data amounts to no evidence but of the 11 populations we have data for 4 are in decline and 2 or increasing. Hardly a population explosion and those two areas are subject to new hunting restrictions so data isn't overly reliable for obvious reasons.

So, 5 are static, 2 are increasing and 4 are in decline to some unknown extent!

1 hour ago, paulus said:

So, 5 are static, 2 are increasing and 4 are in decline to some unknown extent!

Yes, so there is a decline, 5 to 2, but in truth that's irrelevant climate change is more than one species. Climate change is excepted by the scientific community in spite of massive push back from politicians and big business.  .

Ps that has no relevance to your view on the validity of Covid shutdowns, they are political decisions.

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Indeed, on here having the basic comprehension of science is considered special, whereas thinking one knows more on climate change than NASA is the norm.?

But you forget this is.....................................THL ?

5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Yes, so there is a decline, 5 to 2, but in truth that's irrelevant climate change is more than one species. Climate change is excepted by the scientific community in spite of massive push back from politicians and big business.  .

Ps that has no relevance to your view on the validity of Covid shutdowns, they are political decisions.

If the polar bear numbers decline then at least there will will be more seal pups that will need a good clubbing ?

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

If the polar bear numbers decline then at least there will will be more seal pups that will need a good clubbing ?

Yeah, yeah there will, less polar bears = more seal pups.

The imbalance will need addressing.  ?