kings first christmas message

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

How ironic mc lol

On his grave 

Psalm 19 1

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament sheweth his handywork. King James Version (KJV)

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament sheweth his handywork. King James Version (KJV)

Still no live footage of any rocket getting past the firmament mc,not even an unmanned one lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

or a real photo of earth ? nasa use a made up one don’t they ? computer generated 

Apparently its real photos but they cant capture the whole earth, so theyvstick a couple together, why cant they getva full pic, because they cant get out into space far enough, the firmament blocking them?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you believe any old shit you read sandy don’t you ? the lass isn’t a full shilling and just recites what she is told similar to you ? ? 

i think tate was in half an hour and it had nothing to do with a pizza box ? 

Its a joke, what is telling is that I've the sense to see its a joke but then I think about what i read rather than believe any old shit ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

WWW.HULL.AC.UK

Why people still believe climate change is fake… and why we know they're wrong

I recon that Professor Mike Rogerson, senior lecturer in Earth System Science at the University of Hull, might know a bit more about climate change than the THL conspiracy posse ???

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the climate changes sandy that’s common knowledge ? 

So are you saying its part of a " natural cycle"?

See Fake Claim 1: Climate change is part of a natural cycle ?. you lot make it too easy for me, come on pull your socks up? 

Just now, sandymere said:

So are you saying its part of a " natural cycle"?

See Fake Claim 1: Climate change is part of a natural cycle ?. you lot make it too easy for me, come on pull your socks up? 

Has the climate ever changed in the billions of years before the industrial revoloution sandy?

Of course it has,i dont agree with pollution of plastics etc but come on mans dent is only of the last 60 odd years,do yiu think in that time weve caused climate change?