kings first christmas message

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Are the polar ice caps melting ?

I saw a report that there is more polar ice now than for decades.

Remember when it was called "global warming" ? The names been subtely changed to "climate change" !

Try telling the yanks there's "global warming" at the moment.........

Cheers.

Your correct charts and there are record numbers of polar bears at the moment thanks to the expanding ice caps. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, socks said:

Your correct charts and there are record numbers of polar bears at the moment thanks to the expanding ice caps. 

FEE.ORG

Data from conservation groups and the government show that the polar bear population is roughly five times...

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

do you not think we as a species  are having a detrimental  effect on the planet 

Without question 

When the handles on a bag for life are giving way before you've even left the store, and contained in the bottom of said bag are the stores last remaining four bottles of Timothy Taylors Landlord the results could be catastrophic 

IMG_20210523_204428.jpg

• Haha 5
20 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Without question 

When the handles on a bag for life are giving way before you've even left the store, and contained in the bottom of said bag are the stores last remaining four bottles of Timothy Taylors Landlord the results could be catastrophic 

IMG_20210523_204428.jpg

When they ask me if i would like a bag for life i usually reply no thanks i have already got one ?

I think the so called king needs to take back control of the nation and start fighting for our native rights and traditions but sure as an ice cubes chance in hell he wont do 1 fecking thing. The big eared pedo harbouring parasite hasnt the balls nor incentive to defend this nation, just rape it for every penny he can before it goes to the islamic republic of england. Any other time in history his ancestors would have stopped the invasion in a heart beat, slapped the wokeness out of the freak mob and hung the saville types from tower bridge. Not him or william. Time they were done away with. Im a unionist but not a royalist

• Like 6
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

do you not think we as a species  are having a detrimental  effect on the planet 

More of a positive effect mate..

WWW.FORBES.COM

NASA has some good news, the world is a greener place today than it was 20 years ago. What...

54 minutes ago, king said:

More of a positive effect mate..

WWW.FORBES.COM

NASA has some good news, the world is a greener place today than it was 20 years ago. What...

Hahaha, tell that to charles an his best buddy klaus schaub,people dont realize what these unelected lunatics are trying to do,no theyd rather call you a conspiracy nut king.

Go an look at the wef plan, its no conspiracy at all.

• Like 1

It pisses me off when people moan about others wealth or what house they live in. ( I don’t follow any of the royals by the way , I do think they are out of touch ) my boys at work do it, chirping in with comments about it, I said to one of my lads , you spend your money on drugs, beer, paddy power, kebabs, fizzy drink, fish n chips and fags. That’s why you got fuk all. If it worry’s you get out and train to be plumber, sparky etc you will be busy and earn a decent wage. It’s out thier just need the desire to have a go.don’t sit it your bed sit on the weed moaning about others.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

The royals certainly took there wealth stiff, they didnt earn it by any means mate.

Not in a manual way no. But I wouldn’t want that job, bieng watched, followed 24hr a day, kids too. Meeting a load of people everyday , bollox to that. Every country royals have to rich or it defeats the idea. Imagine the queen living in a council house ffs

31 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Not in a manual way no. But I wouldn’t want that job, bieng watched, followed 24hr a day, kids too. Meeting a load of people everyday , bollox to that. Every country royals have to rich or it defeats the idea. Imagine the queen living in a council house ffs

Why not mate, if theyve nothing to hide there shouldnt be a problem, seems to me there getting it handy enough, charles an william dont care about yous at all, theyve watched the british values be ripped apart, plus there linked to alot of nasty stuff true or not, but the king was best muckers with saville, that in itself is shocking, mi5 an co knew what that dirty rat was at but yet charley boy still was best pals with him, same with andrew an epstein.

• Like 3