kings first christmas message

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward . 

think between Charles , William and his brood , we are looking good for future. yesterday he was brief , precise and had just the right amount of memories eulogising his late mother . 

God save the king 

I respect your opinion Stiff,  but keep your royal allegiance private when you visit Parkhead. It's not healthy to be a royalist and a Celtic supporter.? 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

When our Queen died in my opinion it should have ended but it won’t because her funeral really showed the real power in this United Kingdom Charles and William WEF puppets Davos lovers the pair of them, he doesn’t even come close to the Queen pompous arrogant and impatient did you ever see the Queen lose her rag like he does on a regular basis no way.

The younger generations and generations to come will be the deciders of their futures not us.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 2

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter base is traditional, countryside loving, old values type people .....yet they are totally abandoning them. Like a load of queer, eco, leftwing, concrete countryside and immigrant based population will support them in future. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

The issue I have with Charles and will’s is their wokeness and obsessive scaremongering about climate change. 

The issue i have with Charles, is, After standing next to a set of aircraft steps in the middle of a f***ing freezing cold airfield for over 6hrs, The c**t didn't even have the decency to say Thank You, Unlike his wife at the time Dianna who said Thank You to all 4 of us. 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Possibly true Ken but I think that’s just part of the world now to be honest with all efforts made towards zero carbon , not a bad thing imho saving the planet. 

Still represent a good figure head for UK plc. 

only a retard thinks net zero is about saving the planet ? ? no offence stiff ? 

ye jimmy savilles best mate is a great figurehead ? 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

only a retard thinks net zero is about saving the planet ? ? no offence stiff ? 

ye jimmy savilles best mate is a great figurehead ? 

Just out of interest , in regards to your opinion , what’s it about ?? 

I’ve got a pretty good idea of what you will say . Just intrigued as to how accurate I’ll be .. 

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just out of interest , in regards to your opinion , what’s it about ?? 

I’ve got a pretty good idea of what you will say . Just intrigued as to how accurate I’ll be .. 

?you mean global warming 

only a fruit cake thinks global warming is man made stiff 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?you mean global warming 

I tend to agree, in some ways...but we are certainly having an adverse reaction to our planet with deforestation and pollution being major issues, water ways around the world are destroyed through industry, places like China and India having huge affects...the bullshit around electric cars etc is smoke and mirrors, but humans are dirty b*****ds by nature...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is going to be uninteresting. Two sides: believers and those who deny global,warming. At the end of the thread we will be no further forward except there might be the entertainment of " send me your f****n postcode." Just like the Covid vaccination threads. As the dragons say.....I'm out.?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

This is going to be uninteresting. Two sides: believers and those who deny global,warming. At the end of the thread we will be no further forward except there might be the entertainment of " send me your f****n postcode." Just like the Covid vaccination threads. As the dragons say.....I'm out.?

But are Big cat sightings in the UK due to global warming, Something that's not even been discussed on the other post. 

Just now, paulus said:

But are Big cat sightings in the UK due to global warming, Something that's not even been discussed on the other post. 

Could  be the royals are releasing big cats in the countryside to deflect attention from escalating energy and food prices.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I tend to agree, in some ways...but we are certainly having an adverse reaction to our planet with deforestation and pollution being major issues, water ways around the world are destroyed through industry, places like China and India having huge affects...the bullshit around electric cars etc is smoke and mirrors, but humans are dirty b*****ds by nature...

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?you mean global warming 

As stated by newkid , there’s no harm in attempting to improve the environment, if only for future generations sake 

• Like 4

The hole in the ozone layer..

What ever happened to that was it filled in with a big cloud lol..

Then global warming..

And now climate change..

They just keep coming out with scary nonsense to scare the average Joe.. and keep taxing folk..

The uk has 3 coal fired power stations "3" 

And yet we are taxed to the hilt in the name of climate change..here's little list..but remember we have 3..

Screenshot_20221226_165221_Chrome.jpg.05a9f1eae37f9d402ecec480c71d50f9.jpg

• Thanks 3
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As stated by newkid , there’s no harm in attempting to improve the environment, if only for future generations sake 

i agree stiff apart from when it’s stopping people earning for there family charging people to drive in certain areas etc