Motorbikes

The WR426 had a knackered kit start. somehow they had sheered the stop off as you can see in the picture, i had to make one as you can see in the second picture. They had also cracked the  casing as you can see in the top left hand corner of the first picture, Tried getting it welded but ended up buying a second hand one. This is what happens when someone tries to start a bike that they have no idea how to start.SAM_0024.JPG.660c6f113252e3409688e490c49eb7c8.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

20863346_10211407976888930_5603263609926317866_o.jpg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have built prettier bikes?This last one ,modelled by a small Grandchild, emerged from the derelict remains of a 67 Bonneville and anything l could beg out of friends' scrap piles . I saw it at

A yammy TT my bro restored  and  a Ex Dutch army motor guzzi project my mate is just starting.

Here is my last bike ( and l keep fighting the urge for another one ). I just kept it legal and running ,never bothered with cosmetics . It wasn't  until l looked at the photos  later that l

Posted Images

The two beta`s the 250 and the 270, complete rebuild from the frame up, as these were for me and my youngest lad, One thing i will say you pay good money for these bikes but the build quality is shocking, Swinging arm bearings have no dust covers on, Mikuni carbs that piss petrol out due to vacuum issues. Hell they wont even start if the bike is facing uphill. 

SAM_0168.JPG

SAM_0176.jpg

1 hour ago, paulus said:

The WR426 had a knackered kit start. somehow they had sheered the stop off as you can see in the picture, i had to make one as you can see in the second picture. They had also cracked the  casing as you can see in the top left hand corner of the first picture, Tried getting it welded but ended up buying a second hand one. This is what happens when someone tries to start a bike that they have no idea how to start.SAM_0024.JPG.660c6f113252e3409688e490c49eb7c8.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

20863346_10211407976888930_5603263609926317866_o.jpg

Nice bike, id love a blip on that, but only flat grass would do, the bike would be too top heavy these days haha

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Aprilia RS 50 and a 125 

$_86.JPG

s-l1600 (2).jpg

I had some fun on those rs125, the one we had came in from the isle of mann, funny thing the number plate had to be reregistered ad we where not allowed to keep isle of mann reg, it was p120 man and had to get a northern ireland reg, those we rs were rapid

• Like 1