Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

38 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I agree with all your saying here Daniel. But nurses and doctors knowingly giving people morphine to kill them off, just aint happening IMO

There are doctors all around the world right now, that are still encouraging their patients to take further boosters and vaccines although fully aware of the side effects these injections are causing people and in some cases death. 

Nothings too hard to believe these days. 

Money talks ?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I agree with all your saying here Daniel. But nurses and doctors knowingly giving people morphine to kill them off, just aint happening IMO

the higher ups say when they are on oxygen give them morphine and midlozam they are doing as they are told eddie 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the higher ups say when they are on oxygen give them morphine and midlozam they are doing as they are told eddie 

Like the manager of a car dealership telling his mechanic's to put water in the engine of every vehicle that comes through the workshop today!

They know the damage it will do?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

It was have your jab,or lose your job? was that not what they pushed at the start? folks in that profession  DID WHAT THEY WAS TOLD...So in my opinion, anything is possible pal ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

There was a thing were a nurse made a video about the amount of extra midazolam The NHS had used and the fact they had ordered a load more than would normally be ordered, Syringe drivers used in palliative care could easily be used to end life if administered incorrectly,  

My mother was on a covid ward and what was happening to her was simple lack of care, no need for morphine when you can simply stop giving them care and let them waste away, I've said it on here before but another week on that ward she would of died in there and been put down as another covid statistic. 

• Like 1

Here you go Sandy... another nail from the party that made us criminals over night...just can't help themselves ?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Labour leader suggests firmer laws over who can own a shotgun after drive-by shooting in his constituency

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Here you go Sandy... another nail from the party that made us criminals over night...just can't help themselves ?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Labour leader suggests firmer laws over who can own a shotgun after drive-by shooting in his constituency

His last sentence proves just how little he understands about the subject he is talking about, And in a nutshell that is the problem with our Governments full stop, 

20 minutes ago, paulus said:

His last sentence proves just how little he understands about the subject he is talking about, And in a nutshell that is the problem with our Governments full stop, 

blanket ban on its way....watch this space P?

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

blanket ban on its way....watch this space P?

Official government figures, show he is just taking a knee jerk reaction to those shootings the other day in London,

13 Feb 2020 — Offences involving non-air weapons fell by 53%, from 10,338 to 4,856, over the same period.

At the same time Knife crime is at an all time high. Plastic knives and forks are perhaps the answer. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Official government figures, show he is just taking a knee jerk reaction to those shootings the other day in London,

13 Feb 2020 — Offences involving non-air weapons fell by 53%, from 10,338 to 4,856, over the same period.

At the same time Knife crime is at an all time high. Plastic knives and forks are perhaps the answer. 

government are banning single use plastic cutlery and cups....?

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? 

???

You still got your HW80, DC?

Not 'looking' into anything lol, just taking my lad over Tony's next week, for a look.  He's expressed an interest again, after a couple of years of total disinterest!!  Lol

Edited by shaaark