Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

We’ve all been rough this week the kids were worse, last year it would of been sold as covid 

My eldest his Mrs and the 2 lads have just got over it has have a lot of other families in the area, Brought home from school, just like the good old days before Covid 

old lady just been kept in bad chest influenza a needs some oxygen dr told her get to hospital she said i’ll go after chrimbo took her a and e straight in she was complaining about bulgarian / romanian blokes all walking about staring full of em makes the old ens panic alien to em 

21 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Get up to date Voon. The BMJ have released some new up-to-date info ?

WWW.BMJ.COM

A study sheds further light on the risk of developing thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)...

Great to see your posting some facts….I applaud your new found belief in “following the science”.

Now please read the 3rd paragraph.

Well done NEO….. Buachaill aná mhaith ar fad.

On 20/12/2022 at 18:15, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

No one that accepts the words of a bunch politicians that persuade them to take multiple 'experimental injections' has a leg to stand on when it comes to talking about serious issues. Folk may like to think their somehow on the ball with the threats the country faces.....not anymore.

Nobody " persuaded " me to do anything...like most sensible people i looked,listened and then made a decision....if it was a mistake i'll pay for it.....personally it doesnt worry me as much as it worries you but hey choose your conspiracy,take your pick.

What im not going to do is ignore what i see with my eyes and hear with my ears....and those same politicians and world leaders encouraging people like you and me to argue over an injection instead of showing cohesion and uniting over a real threat to mine and your childrens lives are probably pissing themselves laughing at how hyper vigilant and awake folk like yourself are playing right into their hands.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, VOON said:

Now please read the 3rd paragraph.

I don't believe everything I read mate even if it's from what may appear to be reliable sources. I judge by experience and the experiences of people around me who have chosen to take these shots and those that have not. I've previously given a number of experiences of people who I know have had a terrible time over the last 18months or so with side effects etc. 

That's a real scientific experiment in the real world and not on some piece of paper from an already compromised health care system and all the government think tanks that happily parrot whatever they need to in order to stay alive????

You can't be that naive surely.

Putin: "Coronavirus was part of the biological weapons program in Ukraine"  ? 

looks like they were just trying to kill yous off with the   virus then changed there mind for  the sake of humanity and bring out the safe and effective vaccines. …..   should be singing those scientist and world leaders praises ???

We have passed into the Covid phase of the Twitter Files.

This past month was an introduction, pertaining to government agencies’ involvement in the censorship at Twitter based on political bias.

Now that the public know malfeasance occurred, it’s time to take them further down the rabbit hole.

Over the coming weeks, we will see the NIH (Fauci) weaponization of Twitter to cover up the origin of Covid-19.

Which will lead to the final destination, that C19 was a bioweapon created by the NIH.

DFCB1E24-8891-4FAA-A069-5098CF78A582.png

E75B709E-EBCA-48B4-8D8A-307B7FB0D953.png