Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I am believing the anti vaxers more and more day by day surely its no coincidence that myocardial infarction heart attacks have become more common after the vaxine roll out.

What you will find is..most of us who didn't take the jab are far from anti Vax...We are Anti COVID vax , because we smelt how fishy the whole episode has been since the start...I've lost 2 mates and another I went to school with since 20th of December...I wouldn't wish that loss on anyone..all under 43 yrs of age,these were grafters and clean living, something ain't right...I'm gutted that both my folks and step mum have lined up because they fell for the bullshit ? they are a ticking time bomb imo.... anyone who took their own children for them must be bricking it?  waiting for what's coming...the longer that  this goes on,the more evidence will come to light, people dropping like flies ain't good in the mean time ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Spot on mate :yes:

I think that a lot of folk weren't antivax - we're just the ones that thought it was all rather dodgy so, made the sensible decision to sit back for a while and watch how it unfolds.

Ffs, whacking something into people that hadn't been fully tested and, some were queuing up for this and bragging about it afterwards like they had become the chosen ones :doh:

Remember the ol'  "it's only a sore arm and feeling rough as arseholes for a couple of day's, I'm grand" :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, paulus said:

If these claims get proven then there will be the mother of all compensation claims being put in, 

Not up on it all, as I once was, but didn't most of the companies etc making these jabs 'legally' prohibit people making claims?

I put 'legally' in inverted commas, because it's ALL been questionable or fishy AS f**k, since the 'follow the science' BULLSHIT!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, paulus said:

I believe they tried that with the Thalidomide claims. 

I forgot about that.  Yet another fuckup by the government.  Deemed as safe, WITHOUT being properly tested!!.

Follow the science, trust the government  be f****d?!!

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I forgot about that.  Yet another fuckup by the government.  Deemed as safe, WITHOUT being properly tested!!.

Follow the science, trust the government  be f****d?!!

Follow the science and discover the money. 

Just now, shaaark said:

Or follow the science, and get bamboozled  into believing all the stats they put up!!

Did a course once on advanced statistics and mathematical modelling within the engineering environment, Boring as hell, all quadratic equations and factual factorial's, some professor from Abergavenny university, Dr Derek Beissel.

What do they say Lies, Damn Lies and statistics ? 

1 hour ago, paulus said:

If these claims get proven then there will be the mother of all compensation claims being put in, 

do they make folks sign anything before your jabs??? if so... probably a disclaimer in the small print?

13 minutes ago, paulus said:

Did a course once on advanced statistics and mathematical modelling within the engineering environment

Very impressive that, paulus.

I still can't work out how a three quarter bred dog isn't a two thirds bred!!  ?

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

do they make folks sign anything before your jabs??? if so... probably a disclaimer in the small print?

I had the two origionals jabs and one booster but didn't sign anything.

I may be wrong, but I think the manufacturers had an agreement with the government that they couldn't be sued if anything went wrong, because the government wanted the vaccines distributed as soon as possible. The the government is responsible for any compensation claims ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3