Winter days

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Love the last few days...proper winter 

Yesterday morning view

IMG-20221211-WA0000.jpg.be467caeef524de2fe98e9a0f77c66cf.jpg

this morning 

IMG-20221211-WA0001.jpg.87b56995aa942b2887348cef16acc72a.jpg

Would you just look at that e, cant beat it, ive been a dog man fer many a year, been in some,,   and this may sound strange to some, some of the places i have found missen in wi dogs n ferrets in scenery n weather like the above , have taken my breath away, absolute heaven to me being out in the wilds, frosty days n nights ,   beats any tonic a doctor can give you , nice one lads 

• Like 2

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the last few days...proper winter  Yesterday morning view this morning 

I’ve just told me work mate that’s me done till after Christmas, wethers no good for laying bricks and ain’t gonna warm back up any time soon! but perfect for days like this  

Today's graft done...it looks proper Christmasy now... we got guests over Christmas in the cottages so looks the part to turn up too.. Feet up by the fire now...?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

funny what you notice in nature.....when im on the door at the weekend in the city centre....theres a plane tree opposite our bar....that has two street lights on either side of it.....still got green leaves where the lights are....but the rest have dropped

If you have a light leak on certain types of plant it can screw up the flower cycle and cause in severe cases the female plants to throw out the odd male flower.

bit nippy at the moment,went to an arms fair in kempton park earlier.

DE9DB38D-C7F8-40F0-A9CF-460C10CC2050.jpeg

92A6587F-B5EA-43A8-B403-602724E4BA77.jpeg

• Like 2

Two mates of  mine retired to the sun and after a few years returned to the UK. They genuinely missed the changing seasons.

Lots of people fall in love with a place on holiday. But living somewhere hot full time is entirely different from the holiday experience.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Two mates of  mine retired to the sun and after a few years returned to the UK. They genuinely missed the changing seasons.

Lots of people fall in love with a place on holiday. But living somewhere hot full time is entirely different from the holiday experience.

I have lived in the tropics, and severe cold, I wouldn't mind a bit of sun on a day like today ??

5KsAFdSw.jpg_large.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I have a mate with an Australian mother, he went out there to live some years ago, but like your mates he missed the seasons and returned after two years says he will only be returning to pick up his inheritance grew to hate the place ?