Winter days

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Time fly`s by mate , That's for sure, 

Too fast ?…. My proudest achievement right there , ended up bringing her up from 10yrs by myself , all through the girly hormone teenage bit ??‍♂️?…. Her favourite things still …. David Attenborough , dinosaurs and star wars …. Recently Saw the dogs first rabbit and said next time can you get the skull and prep it for display in my front room …. And I’ll have a foot and tail too please …. That’s my girl ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the last few days...proper winter  Yesterday morning view this morning 

I’ve just told me work mate that’s me done till after Christmas, wethers no good for laying bricks and ain’t gonna warm back up any time soon! but perfect for days like this  

Today's graft done...it looks proper Christmasy now... we got guests over Christmas in the cottages so looks the part to turn up too.. Feet up by the fire now...?

Posted Images

Just now, Franks dad said:

Too fast ?…. My proudest achievement right there , ended up bringing her up from 10yrs by myself , all through the girly hormone teenage bit ??‍♂️?…. Her favourite things still …. David Attenborough , dinosaurs and star wars …. Recently Saw the dogs first rabbit and said next time can you get the skull and prep it for display in my front room …. And I’ll have a foot and tail too please …. That’s my girl ? 

My Grandkids 2 lads are 4 and 2, already have the air guns and fishing gear sorted ?

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

My Grandkids 2 lads are 4 and 2, already have the air guns and fishing gear sorted ?

That’s just the best ??….thought about what I’d do with the grandkids ….. but she says kids are annoying and has no plans on having any?? ….. I can’t disagree though  as she was at times ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

ive lived on me own with these two on a 50/50 split with there mum for last ten years, half there times spent living in a step ford show house and the rest is getting covered in crap on days out with me... lass is 17 now and I aint the hero any more, just the taxi/cash machine    ? great memories of happy times

IMG_0207.JPG.4a58111fad0d19c6b5c5554b053cd273.JPG

• Like 3
Just now, si brown said:

ive lived on me own with these two on a 50/50 split with there mum for last ten years, half there times spent living in a step ford show house and the rest is getting covered in crap on days out with me... lass is 17 now and I aint the hero any more, just the taxi/cash machine    ? great memories of happy times

Memories ??

• Like 2
6 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve been at work since about 04:30 this morning, when I left home it was -6 even at around 10:30 while carrying out leaf fall inspections yes you heard right lol it was still -2 looking forward to finishing at about 16:30 who said us railway men were lazy ?

F37F3FC4-591B-48A5-AB86-20E9E9AA2E6E.jpeg.5cc2d5615fd230783473e9d59a859ede.jpeg

Can't all be sat in front of the fire mate

IMG-20221211-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20221211-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20221211-WA0001.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, si brown said:

You will always be her hero mate … I thought the same , recently we had a heart to heart and she said she’s always telling people about me and how I taught her to fish and stuff , when people say how do you know that , my dad taught me ?… I was in bits and haven’t cried so much since me rottie died two Xmas ago ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

You will always be her hero mate … I thought the same , recently we had a heart to heart and she said she’s always telling people about me and how I taught her to fish and stuff , when people say how do you know that , my dad taught me ?… I was in bits and haven’t cried so much since me rottie died two Xmas ago ?

I like that, most kids are reflections of their parents, you brought her up well, your part of her character ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Good number, get on get it done and away to go, very rare they work a full shift with us

He loves the job, went into nick twice before he was 21,got his head screwed on, started with an agency at first cleshaws? 

2 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Thank you mr M  I really appreciate that ?I was far from perfect , but did my best under the circumstances 

It's OK mate, I have walked in your shoes, we can only do our best,be proud your her dad ?

• Thanks 1