We're a lost cause

17 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

What!!! No amusing little interjection? Lol...it's turned into it's usual shit, bull x versus saluki x rubbish,...and it's irrelevant what x ..as any x will do said same if encouraged enough by the owners....that wasn't the point of the post....

Just brings attention 2 these prats 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's get back to the jist of the post shall we,theses dogs were transported to this specific field,and encouraged to kill a man's livestock,...in my eyes ,done only by scum... hunting for sport and c

What you've wrote there is a load of old bollocks I'm afraid.   

I've not watched the video,nor do I intend too...I've met and know enough wankers who bring shit on top...I try and go about my business with a bit more about me than that...ive kept terriers for 30 y

On 06/12/2022 at 19:15, jigsaw said:

What sickened me was the cruelty of it ,and you could hear the scum thrilled ,sheer delight in their voices,... something that would make a genuine lurcher man horrified if yer dog went on one,...

Having a lurcher take after a sheep when it is serious is an absolute sickener . Gets you right in a gut. Feel like the dog is a right off and you have done some thing wrong some where. Luckly only ever had one dog give me that feeling over the years

14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In a word no , 

what I’m trying to say is that when A video of a saluki hybrid running a hare for 6 mins off the leash on the fen gets opened “it’s what a machine , you need to breed from that ! What a type , I’ll have a pup “ 

but when it misses a rabbit on the lamp and takes 20 mins to come back as that same prey drive and semi feral nature pushes that dog to being almost untrainable , it’s all “ that needs shooting , that’s a liability , I wouldn’t be having that in my kennel , I’ll take that a one way walk” 

similarly , when a heavy muscled prime conditioned bull cross gets posted up , it’s all likes and thumbs up and “ nice on the rabbits ??” bollocks where a wee video of a sheep getting a pasting , brings out some of the comments , what business have you lot of owning a hybrid whose only real worth is to tear apart earth dwellers and big deer , limb from limb ! 

I do wonder where all these nice and calm in the kennel and amazing with people , other dogs and animals but absolutely deadly with recognised game Lurchers are, as that video shows imho the true faces of when things go messy. 

the fact it’s a sheep is irrelevant, if that was a rutting stag , it would be all “ nice night lads “ 

its bollocks 

i get what your saying stiff why i keep away from the big deer not how you want things finished to long and messy you end up feeling a c**t ? 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

If your saluki runs a hare for 6 minutes there's something wrong with its mouth lol . Ps I have own bull lurchers 100 percent sheep broke never had a problem with any my dogs over the years with sheep ? that's why u see all these dogs with shock collars on them specially slop hounds I tell u this now even if I tryed to put my dogs on sheep they would just look at me if I was Daff them dogs have been at sheep before by the look off things I've seen the video 

? maybe on your small fields mate but proper land and strong hares some will go 6 mins and only very good dogs will stop em your whippet crosses be laid in a heap after 2 ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

? maybe on your small fields mate but proper land and strong hares some will go 6 mins and only very good dogs will stop em your whippet crosses be laid in a heap after 2 ? 

Don't you start about them slop hounds again wee have heard all your talk about them lol ? But good crack anyway ? 

• Haha 1
On 08/12/2022 at 07:35, terryd said:

Having a lurcher take after a sheep when it is serious is an absolute sickener . Gets you right in a gut. Feel like the dog is a right off and you have done some thing wrong some where. Luckly only ever had one dog give me that feeling over the years

Make no mistake they a lot of dogs  that would love to throttle sheep given the chance ,I new a lad who's dog was stock Brocken and would take rabbits ,fox etc in sheep field and take no interest in sheep but same dog escaped and mullerd several sheep and got itself shot in the end .

They need locking up .

But let's be honest who as owned a dog that had a unhealthy way of looking at sheep and given half the chance it'd be on one ? I'm not asking would you incourage it but I think they a lot of dogs not just running types would happily put a end to Larry if you not about ,

Lot of collies have turned sheep killer while owner not there 

The bull xs I owned were all broken to sheep my problem only started when they started running venison regular and then when on a walk a sheep jumped out of the moor or a ditch but regular stock breaking sorted it I have seen all crosses be sheep bandits but of course the bull x has to be the culprit 

• Like 5
On 07/12/2022 at 13:16, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Trying to show how full of shit most hunting men are . Everyone owns a lunatic no reverse gear pyschotic killer of vermin and game when in reality that’s what happens with such dogs when encouraged to do so. 

now it’s all “ should be jailed , scum , terrible “ 

If that video offends you , you have no right to talk about dogs splattering gear left right and centre as doing that with a dog would be no different to what’s shown imho 

Don’t need comments like that on here mate 

• Like 3