What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

I not up to speed on who’s who on here so would nt know if he started up loads of accounts . But I bet my life he’s a unemployed ponce on benefits, with a 24 stone mrs. You can tell the ones all macho,all confrontational, give it Charlie big potatoe,mouth I’ll mighty, but cannot support  his own family . Basically an annoying no body

26 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I not up to speed on who’s who on here so would nt know if he started up loads of accounts . But I bet my life he’s a unemployed ponce on benefits, with a 24 stone mrs. You can tell the ones all macho,all confrontational, give it Charlie big potatoe,mouth I’ll mighty, but cannot support  his own family . Basically an annoying no body

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

You can tell its him straight away. No matter how hard he tries to disguise his posts they are identifiable. Its like dog shit. No matter what you make from it, it still smells of dog shit.

He starts off trying to promote a debate by asking a question that people will all have their own opinions on. That gets his feet under the table with a few posts, then he tries giving us his wiki knowledge. Usually on the same subjects he keeps on returning to. He's obsessed with trolling greyman on the big cats thread and tries to be a boxing man. Then when he gets found out he pretends not to know about greb before reverting to insults and jibes when he is boxed in.

Vaginal Wart would be a good name for him, or Thrush given that he 's an irritating cnut..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He`s back ? under a user name i hadn't spotted, i could remove him now but lets see how long it takes before that desire to post something on a topic that gives him away gets the better of him ??

Please feel free to have a guess who he is now ?

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Coming soon, to a racecourse near you. 

• Haha 1

My honest opinion he's a jobless anti I have spoke to him via pm after he pm me but no one employed can spend the time on here he does and I asked who knows him or has been out with him round his area or could vouch for him  he couldn't answer or won't I found that rather strange 

• Like 1
Just now, Blackmag said:

My honest opinion he's a jobless anti I have spoke to him via pm after he pm me but no one employed can spend the time on here he does and I asked who knows him or has been out with him round his area or could vouch for him  he couldn't answer or won't I found that rather strange 

So he doesn't work on the railway then?