That was a rather stupid thing to do

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not everyone runs to management or the law pal...some of us still have morals and values ?

Anybody that sucker punches an old man from behind is a coward and piece of shit in my book. 

Of course he would ,because he's a man of principle who won't change them for some loud mouth ,self promoting coward who folds every time he has to dig deep .Socks might be ugly ,he might only have se

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Astanley said:

,but he's twice the man that waste of space is .

I’d say 3 times……I’ve seen a picture of his gut and it’s nearly as big as mine ! 

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Of course he would ,because he's a man of principle who won't change them for some loud mouth ,self promoting coward who folds every time he has to dig deep .Socks might be ugly ,he might only have seven fingers ,but he's twice the man that waste of space is .

Has you and socks just.came out of the closet ? lol ? ? 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not everyone runs to management or the law pal...some of us still have morals and values ?

He would put you in hospital too ?

Morals and values , joking ain't you .....the shite that's spouted in the general section is unreal ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Morals and values , joking ain't you .....the shite that's spouted in the general section is unreal ?

the shite that comes out of you're mouth I find unreal...everyone's a cnut,no time for this,no time for that,as long as I'm alright Jack ...not a nice quality in a person in my opinion...enjoy your retirement and begging for days out shooting deer?

• Like 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

the shite that comes out of you're mouth I find unreal...everyone's a cnut,no time for this,no time for that,as long as I'm alright Jack ...not a nice quality in a person in my opinion...enjoy your retirement and begging for days out shooting deer?

No shite comes out of my mouth , honest as the day is long.

Just dont like losers and wasters..

Criminals are not nice people in my opinion but you seem to think they are all misunderstood and to be hero worshipped. 

I'm OK thanks .....semi retired so enjoying myself ?

13 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

No shite comes out of my mouth , honest as the day is long.

Just dont like losers and wasters..

Criminals are not nice people in my opinion but you seem to think they are all misunderstood and to be hero worshipped. 

I'm OK thanks .....semi retired so enjoying myself ?

Semi retired. ???

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I take it put in a situation where the odds are stacked against you and not looking good rather than doing the right thing you'd turn away and let a bully bully someone then?.

19 hours ago, socks said:

He will be ok he’s not a pensioner with his back to him. 

7 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You wouldn't say that to his face though ?

6 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Of course,he's been beaten in the past,and there's more than one way to skin a cat,..I'd be surprised if he ever gets associated with anything happening to them lads....but!!!!

Socks attitude is bang on ... there's a persona then there's reality... just depends which one you live in... I said before on thl  warrior thread... there's being hard in a gym training blah blah type of way... then there's a natural auroa to just do not fxck with this gentleman... the talkers... don't do ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, fireman said:

I take it put in a situation where the odds are stacked against you and not looking good rather than doing the right thing you'd turn away and let a bully bully someone then?.

Too right if it was Conor McGregor ??

I've learned in life dont interfere in other people's business .

14 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Too right if it was Conor McGregor ??

I've learned in life dont interfere in other people's business .

Socks is bang on if you can look at yourself in the mirror  for not doing the right thing then fair enough some can't regardless of consequences 

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Socks is bang on if you can look at yourself in the mirror  for not doing the right thing then fair enough some can't regardless of consequences 

In the heat of the moment most people would jump in and help in a bar or out side But what I will say were I live you have to be Very careful when you stick your nose in to someone else business I seen people shot beat put out of the country for.sticking there nose in over here the police don't run the estates 

• Like 3