Advice please..

So i wont bore you with the details.. but my village has just been hit with a leaflet outlining plans for a huge solar farm..anyone any advice on what to present in a decent way of objection.. many of my pals are saying the usual.. we'll burn it down, damage it..etc but im going to the propsal meeting and want to put together something sensible and try bring the community together and get people on board with me. The plans they have is on land i used to hunt when i was a kid, then numbers dropped off and only now have startes picking up again. Anyone been through anything similar.

16675731083811503502292399579022.jpg

16675731409132037438287494638336.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes a change from houses. I'd rather have the solar panels

That is a beautiful view that’s for sure but it’s one of the reasons I live on a boat because everywhere you go views like that are being blighted by solar/wind farms or housing estates to be filled b

Cheers for advice

Posted Images

Difficult mate you may be better with the advise of a planning expert, preferably one who’s worked for council as a town planner many of them leave and go to architects to help customers with planning permissions. I got turned down here for a bungalow in my field got a ex town  planner involved £4000 later and a new bungalow design, change of location and twice the size of existing one hey presto got planning

31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

they will have their own maintenance/grounds people contracted in...and for the pest control ? on a brighter note give it a few month's and maybe old Socks will have the contract and sub it out to decent local lads?

We ferret the one at Plymouth, not done it for a couple of years but they've asked us back again this year.... loads on it as its fenced in and secure, had lots of plus 50 days best around 80... loads of netting and no good for running dogs..

Sorry Wyluke, I've no idea how to halt planning, being a pain in the ass for them will probably lengthen the time period and cost them a few quid, but the money in sustainable energy is immense and as we all know money talks!!

• Like 2