Bradford city hare coursing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch . Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gau

A gate net, and a stealth monkey   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, FairLaw said:

Running a hare with a dog is as pure hunting as any hunting in nature.

The way the police and courts twist things is unbelievable, and to think people on here give credence to the former on here.

I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

NEWS.SKY.COM

A review into the vetting of prospective police officers was commissioned after the murder of...

Who would have guessed 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
2 hours ago, FairLaw said:

He lives not too far from me, looks a decent young dog lad but only has himself to blame because he plasters his business all over FB.

Given his job and profile the poor cnut may end up losing his career over this, an absolute travesty, I despair.

Stupid cnut ?

I'd like to talk face to face to whoever spastic is calling hare coursing barbaric complete an utter nonsense.

I could nearly bet my house on if you asked the clowns calling coursing barbaric,they would support the killing of innocent babies in the womb,what is it now upto 9months you can get one for any reason.

The highest of hypocrisy sickens me.

• Like 6