Bradford city hare coursing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch . Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gau

A gate net, and a stealth monkey   

Posted Images

Lucky to get off filth everywhere just been back for me motor they was at it still said I lost me key been home for spare lol manage to get to somewhere for me pal to meet me a couple of em couldn't make the few hundred yards up all from a lanky women f***ing noisy c**t still need to go bk for shit give it an hour me legs are in bits 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lucky to get off filth everywhere just been back for me motor they was at it still said I lost me key been home for spare lol manage to get to somewhere for me pal to meet me a couple of em couldn't make the few hundred yards up all from a lanky women f***ing noisy c**t still need to go bk for shit give it an hour me legs are in bits 

You need to be fit in this game, mate, when it comes on top ! ?

Im like a geriatric Usain Bolt, out of the blocks fast , devil take the hindmost !

I was tempted to come down Hull this season for a run out, but I can't take the risk of leaving you behind....it would do my reputation no good at all ??

Cheers.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You need to be fit in this game, mate, when it comes on top ! ?

Im like a geriatric Usain Bolt, out of the blocks fast , devil take the hindmost !

I was tempted to come down Hull this season for a run out, but I can't take the risk of leaving you behind....it would do my reputation no good at all ??

Cheers.

You most likely would chart lol I'm at about 60 percent bit it was enough today knowing were to hide bridges etc are can make all the difference 

I wouldnt a normally run theres footpaths about not far from home but I didnt know what this slag had seen recorded pup had a war just kept going out in to the middle a the seed it's in the middle of about 5 different villages take you half an hour to drive round the outside threw them  all but they had most exits covered 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

Say again, did you get all the dogs out of there in a mates car or did you still have your dogs, Charts tell him, can't make out?

I only had 2 dogs with me pal had same yes I rang me mate to leave work and meet me at a little snicket home to put dogs away then back for me motor 

• Like 1
Just now, FairLaw said:

Unless you're caught in the act you just say it was accidental, no way to prove otherwise.

?unless she has seen you walk out and slip mate thats a wrap she was solid to shake off as I got in pals motor she popped out was only 200 yds off she told them  were me motor is laid up the lot they had to leave there motor and walk down a water logged track big holes all over to get to my motor