Bradford city hare coursing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch . Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gau

A gate net, and a stealth monkey   

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

One good thing learned to day is its hot in that place so don't go or yes it's still fine to post it all on social media ?

i’ll still run it and post on here ? i can’t bring me self to just lamp with a plr500 but i suppose you can’t see more than 100 yds so don’t have to worry about folk spotting you ? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

What were you hoding for,are you not even allowed to lamp anymore mc?

Or because it was a hare?

You can course hres over here in the North of Ireland with lurchers if you have permission,iv caught three out of five so far.

was daytime mate not lamping 

36 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I reckon McHull is the very fellow for the task

32c74d92b26b92ff610b57fdf14b4650.jpg

One of the best day's coursing i have had when I was took on the six mile bottom with my old mate from London the late Brian Ali (RIP) never seen as many hare's in my life though we did get pulled by the police who told us it was better if you came coursing in the week as his job every Sunday was to patrol the area looking for lads coursing this would have been in 92.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll still run it and post on here ? i can’t bring me self to just lamp with a plr500 but i suppose you can’t see more than 100 yds so don’t have to worry about folk spotting you ? 

I only catch bunny's with my plr on permission so don't think anyone is worried about sporting me if I was to walk round in the day I'd be embarrassed if I had to watch a dog struggling for 6 minutes