Black pound day

I would struggle to support this as the only Black Store owner I have ever seen runs a market stall once a week selling Bob Marley flags, funny shaped vases with straws coming out and black, yellow and gold coloured tea cozies, neither of which are any use to me.  

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Anyone else supporting black pound day?

Fantastic of GMTV to support this fantastic initiative 

bWVkaWEvRmVkQTZ5VVgwQUVwTURHLmpwZw==.jpeg

If you ever wanted to stop integration and create more division I think black pound day should work wonders, ????

Wouldnt it be interesting to play them at their own game and spin this on its head.

How about white people can ONLY buy from white owned shops....and black people can ONLY buy from black owned shops...forever,not just for a day.

Watch how quickly the poor little victims quickly ask for it all to be reversed once they can no longer survive off their own people !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Wouldnt it be interesting to play them at their own game and spin this on its head.

How about white people can ONLY buy from white owned shops....and black people can ONLY buy from black owned shops.

Watch how quickly the poor little victims quickly ask for it to be reversed again once they can no longer survive off their own people !

All starving to death but with a decent wig ! Lol 

• Haha 2

I watched an interview on tv the other week, I think it was Fox standing in for Farage on GBTV.

There was a woman going on about how wonderful the  "Black Tory Association " was.

Fox asked if there was a "White Tory Association " and the woman was aghast !!! 

No, no, no, that would be racist, she replied !

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2