MAP or Pedo.....

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc.

Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Sunday, who is gender fluid, I'll let you know what pronoun to use just before we get here".

He dad looked up and said, quite simply "no you're not, and no you won't " .........end of story.

Cheers.

My brothers a corbenite and married an equally annoying one the other week.. I got loads of shit for not going because I refused point blank to sit in a room full of the condescending fcukers?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday. I can guarantee th

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc. Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Su

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc.

Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Sunday, who is gender fluid, I'll let you know what pronoun to use just before we get here".

He dad looked up and said, quite simply "no you're not, and no you won't " .........end of story.

Cheers.

I have a niece who one moment was lesbian, the next going to have a sex change when her male partner wanted a sex change so they could be a "normal" sex reversed couple, the partner is taking his hormones at the moment as part of his change but she has left him for a lesbian ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My niece is the same. She's a classroom assistant, this obviously means she can end any discussion with  'I'm educated and so are all my teacher friends, therefore we obviously know more than you'

Sounds like my sister……we don’t speak anymore 

I first saw the faults and dangers of high education in my ex mrs. She was a vet, for 6 years I watched how they were programmed by education to believe they were an elite. Every single university social event I attended I would cringe as they would be told they were the top 1% of academia. At no point was it pointed out to them that education would only bring them to a point where they could begin practically learning. Eventually she was launched as a fully fledged farm vet and sent out to patronise farmers. 

Personally I think we saw an example of this during covid where we 'listened to science'. Yeah of course a scientist will tell you facts about how to stop covid passing from person to person....but they had no knowledge of how 17 year old bar staff would routinely miss use PPE or how a lock down would lead to a crashed economy and fcked NHS.

Now we are seeing these same people being given free reign to deal in sex changes, trans rights and allowed to set agenda's in schools.

I still don't trust the original article and refuse to become an online activist though. If you are against these things take some action like attending the protests against drag queen story time.....don't leave it to the same 12 'far right activists' every time 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, si brown said:

My brothers a corbenite and married an equally annoying one the other week.. I got loads of shit for not going because I refused point blank to sit in a room full of the condescending fcukers?

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own bollocks than spend 5 mins with the parasites ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own bollocks than spend 5 mins with the parasites ?

Don’t be shy Sean .Say what you mean mate ??.

I reckon every family has its weirdos .My niece up and left her husband of 12 years one day for a women .She was never petite but is now butch and has a shaved head .Vegan of course .According to brother in law who’s a right laugh she never really did like meat anyway .

Thankfully she isn’t self righteous and dosnt flaunt it bar the dungarees and shaved head ??

All paedophiles deserve is a gas chamber - preferably with a big window for public viewing.

......... no new terminology,  no weird little dolls, no therapy, no tea and biscuits - just a 1 way ticket.

Anyone giving them sympathy, like that teacher, should be beaten until they come to their senses.

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I was watching a late night discussion on GB News and some left wing woman insisted on using the term "minor attracted person", and when one of the other guests objected and asked why isn't she using the correct word," peadophile" , she went mental and accused him of being a homophobe and a transphobe! No one up until them had even mentioned homosexuals or transsexuals !

Cheers.

It’s the whole ,wanting to be offended Charts .

Met my share and I’d like to think I’ve left an impression on each and every one of the woke twats .

• Like 1