• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Takes all sorts eh mate, not happy unless they are moaning about summat,  :no:,    now then chaps, whilst i here, can anyone recommend , summat fer my varicose veins, piles, arthritus ,   i thank you 

Valium Keith.. you won't give a feck then...

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Literally toilet humour again . 

And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Them lads started the day it was announced of passing , and didn’t stop , even doing midnight based dry full rehearsals in London last week. Credit where it’s due as the army have done f***ing wonders there imho 

It could have been so much more theatrical if the Italian army had arranged it. Chaotic and late granted, but oh so theatrical. Until the gun salute that is. Then they'd all have surrendered.

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It could have been so much more theatrical if the Italian army had arranged it. Chaotic and late granted, but oh so theatrical. Until the gun salute that is. Then they'd all have surrendered.

The Navy ratings manning the gun carriage were fore and aft so the Italians could have worked with that should they needed to go backwards.

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Literally toilet humour again . 

And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Them lads started the day it was announced of passing , and didn’t stop , even doing midnight based dry full rehearsals in London last week. Credit where it’s due as the army have done f***ing wonders there imho 

I hope they worked out the diesel, engine oil, m3 sand for the roads 

• Haha 1

Why are the British people suffering all these hardships,an some have to choose between electric food or heat,whenever charles inherited 42 billion in assets an 500 million in cash????????

What are they they for to show how British yous are,they don't care one bit for the people,I mean come on that much money an wealth why don't they help people,an I don't mean donate money to stupid things that swings around back to them,if they actually cared they could do alot with that money.

I just can't grasp there greed an selfishness an there total disregard for there own people,an plus not once did they step in to save any traditions,look at hunting they hunt also but couldn't do nothing,there just sitting back an doing f**k all

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Why are the British people suffering all these hardships,an some have to choose between electric food or heat,whenever charles inherited 42 billion in assets an 500 million in cash????????

What are they they for to show how British yous are,they don't care one bit for the people,I mean come on that much money an wealth why don't they help people,an I don't mean donate money to stupid things that swings around back to them,if they actually cared they could do alot with that money.

I just can't grasp there greed an selfishness an there total disregard for there own people,an plus not once did they step in to save any traditions,look at hunting they hunt also but couldn't do nothing,there just sitting back an doing f**k all

I was thinking the exact thoughts Francie as i lay in my pit last night, come on charlie ya country needs you, 

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

There’s some true stuff there mate, however ultimately the people themselves have chosen their path with who they elect.

We did a lot of fighting and a fair bit of cutting off heads to get to a constitutional monarchy.

I personally don’t care or think it matters if King Charles has 42 billion or 442 billion, what could he realistically do with it ?……politicians swallow up billions like they are nothing, he’s be skint in 3 days ! 

Strictly speaking the sovereign speaking out against parliament is an act of civil war……been there, done that…..it’s people that have squandered the inheritance.

jmho 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I was thinking the exact thoughts Francie as i lay in my pit last night, come on charlie ya country needs you, 

Don't expect much keith,am not saying they have to give all there money away,whst I'm saying is they made there fortune on the backs of the British people an soldiers,but do nothing at all to help yous,am sure one phone call from Charles could sort the electric or heating at least to make it affordable for people to live.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

There’s some true stuff there mate, however ultimately the people themselves have chosen their path with who they elect.

We did a lot of fighting and a fair bit of cutting off heads to get to a constitutional monarchy.

I personally don’t care or think it matters if King Charles has 42 billion or 442 billion, what could he realistically do with it ?……politicians swallow up billions like they are nothing, he’s be skint in 3 days ! 

Strictly speaking the sovereign speaking out against parliament is an act of civil war……been there, done that…..it’s people that have squandered the inheritance.

jmho 

Yes wilf but when we're stuck in a system that only mostly the rich get into positions of power what hope do we have,is there any politician apart from a few indepenedents that are not millionaires of the back of taxpayers money?

Am not saying give all the money away,even tho I think it's as much as yours wilf as it is the monarch's money,but ffs do something to help the people they rule over its not much to ask in the grand scheme of things as you say the money that's being squandered is madness,the taxpayers money,I mean they couldn't even stand in an stop the ban on one of the most traditionalist things like hunting even tho they partake,so what good are they actually doing apart from sit on vast wealth gathering dust why there subjects get hammered on a daily basis?

Francie my friend, you dont have to have much up top, and you have more brains than most on here, but that bloke could stick his hand in his pocket , ffs we need help and he could surely help financially,  i no of 1 person, works 7 days per week, ok not 8 hrs per day, but this person in on the go till 8 30 pm every day, still wont put heating on cos of the cost, he will come on christmas day in place of Madge wishing us all well,  NOT GOOD ENOUGH

• Like 1
Just now, iworkwhippets said:

Francie my friend, you dont have to have much up top, and you have more brains than most on here, but that bloke could stick his hand in his pocket , ffs we need help and he could surely help financially,  i no of 1 person, works 7 days per week, ok not 8 hrs per day, but this person in on the go till 8 30 pm every day, still wont put heating on cos of the cost, he will come on christmas day in place of Madge wishing us all well,  NOT GOOD ENOUGH

It's not much to ask Keith,the moneys gathering dust anyway.

• Like 1