• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

I haven’t read all this ( can’t be fukced ) but if anybody has stated yet that we pay for the royals and how much do they cost us etc. fact is the royals out more money into this country than they take out. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you f***ing mince as well ?? 

Probably a little just had mince and tatties for my dinner ?

you can’t just pin point the blame on one team that’s no how it works?? not everyone has respect for your wee granny lizzy …. Are you sure your not Graeme sourness behind that user name ?? 

Just now, scotty12 said:

Probably a little just had mince and tatties for my dinner ?

you can’t just pin point the blame on one team that’s no how it works?? not everyone has respect for your wee granny lizzy …. Are you sure your not Graeme sourness behind that user name ?? 

It was one team . 

it was a minutes applause hijacked by the green brigade singing and unfurling a banner , am I speaking in tongues here ?? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It was one team . 

it was a minutes applause hijacked by the green brigade singing and unfurling a banner , am I speaking in tongues here ?? 

Well on the green brigade forum they said it was the st mirren fans that disrupted it too begin with and then they just joined in ….rather than just let the st mirren take the  rap for it because there a smaller club and would struggle to pay the fines 

naw you only speak in tongues when you and wilf are together ????

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Well on the green brigade forum they said it was the st mirren fans that disrupted it too begin with and then they just joined in ….rather than just let the st mirren take the  rap for it because there a smaller club and would struggle to pay the fines 

naw you only speak in tongues when you and wilf are together ????

link ??? 

I see what you’ve done there . Not your best work to be honest . 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, socks said:

I haven’t read all this ( can’t be fukced ) but if anybody has stated yet that we pay for the royals and how much do they cost us etc. fact is the royals out more money into this country than they take out. 

If you had bothered reading it you wouldn't of needed to post anything....twat

• Haha 2