Contenders ready …..

I remember building a foundation for the referee at his house in a place called port Allen near to Errol,he was a very good trainer,he would have you beat your personal best in three days there were a few of the gladiators turned up but I never saw any of them on tv,he was Liz mcolgan,s manager,wf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gladiators reminds me of my very early 20,s happy days not a care in the world. I always worked sat mornings but was home for 10ish, quick change then out foxing digging or up on the moors coursing wh

Oow Jet? ( Diane Youdale ). She lived with her parents not far from me in Billingham we used to ride our BMX’s past the house trying to get a glimpse of her, we weren’t the only ones, the street was a

Then, it was " Jet ". Today? It'll be some pink haired, gender fluid, non binary, trans nigger. Then, they'll take it off, because it's 'promoting violence against women'

Oow Jet? ( Diane Youdale ). She lived with her parents not far from me in Billingham we used to ride our BMX’s past the house trying to get a glimpse of her, we weren’t the only ones, the street was always full of young lads trying to impress with wheelies and bunny hop’s on their Raleigh Burner’s, if she was there and you got a wave you were made up ?

• Haha 8
8 minutes ago, Stavross said:

She lived with her parents not far from me in Billingham 

f***ing hell, I went to Billingham forum with the school for swimming once when sunderland baths was closed, don't know how the school paid for the bus, but I still remember how nice the pool was compared to sunderland. 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, mackem said:

f***ing hell, I went to Billingham forum with the school for swimming once when sunderland baths was closed, don't know how the school paid for the bus, but I still remember how nice the pool was compared to sunderland. 

Sunderland in general or just the pool ? 

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, mackem said:

We use to go to the forum every Friday night, we’d say to our mams and dads we were going ice skating get the money to get in then spend it on a bottle of MD20/20 or a bottle of white lightening go to the forum and fight with lads from Billingham, cause havoc and then get chased home by the bizzies ? good times

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Did he move to new Zealand and buy a gym? 

He did I think, he used live near my old warehouse in Knockholt and I used to bump into him all the time in the garage.

He was a nice dude, but I could have easily taken him ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gladiators is making a come back . 

good job it’s now rather than ten years ago or I’d have been very tempted to have made an absolute clown of myself on prime time television.

“ heyarr you don’t know karate ? “ 

You do realise this is going to be a world of pain for you once the little man has watched it don’t you ?……I can picture your Saturday afternoons as he “Gladiators” himself round Tesco ! Lol ? 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, king said:

A bunch of roiders wearing leotards while showing off there lunboxs and camel toes..throwing around some skinny folks and battering them with lumps of foam..

What a fecking carry on lol..

My mate was banging some bird yrs ago late 90's,met her in a club.. turned out she was married to the Fella Alex who was Hawk on the gladiators ...he lives and owns a gym in Caerphilly...his sister was the yr above me in school... Right dirty bitch from memory ?he's a big f***ing shithouse...his son used to try and go around bullying folks...no amount of steroids can put muscle on your chin??

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate was banging some bird yrs ago late 90's,met her in a club.. turned out she was married to the Fella Alex who was Hawk on the gladiators ...he lives and owns a gym in Caerphilly...his sister was the yr above me in school... Right dirty bitch from memory ?he's a big f***ing shithouse...his son used to try and go around bullying folks...no amount of steroids can put muscle on your chin??

She was doing well still out clubbing in her late 90s mate ? 

• Haha 6