Jump to content

How do people find the time to run multiple dogs


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

It's funny ain't it, but i can remember Billy G. running a big 3/4 bull cross in his Calender Cup comps and it destroying the field on many occasion, and that dog was bred out of Warlock, Pies belly brother...

Mates of mine, over the years getting invites out by coursing men, to the fen's and thier bull bloods running really well on those coursing fields. Dogs that gained the respect of the lads that seen em run. And no, it was never their game, but jesus, for what they were, they could run..!!

So lets cut to the lampers, those bull bloods that could put 40 to 60 bunnies in a bag, night after night, and i know, as my half breds were doing that 3 times a week. I owned 3 of those, their primary ground was dune scape but i'd do the same in Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and anywhere else i'd get a night on. And that was just rabbits..!!

Thing is, i didn't own the only mutts that could do this, easy.... You see, REAL bull bloods were bred out of a pit... A game which requires as much stamina as any dog game on this earth...

2 hours plus, of life or death grapple in the box... You better bet the best are trained for the distance... And if you don't understand that, then fool you are..!!

These days, there are many piss poor bull bloods, BUT don't for one second doubt what a real one can do...

I've seen many more piss poor Saluki crosses, than i've ever seen bull bloods...!!!

You just can't educate the lad Bosun, the most kennel blind lad to ever grace the pages of THL and there's been a few. 

 

  • Like 12
Link to post

  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

You just can't educate the lad Bosun, the most kennel blind lad to ever grace the pages of THL and there's been a few. 

 

Definitely kennel blind but I reckon he would be a laugh for a walk out. I was thinking of keeping 2 pups back out my litter but decided to keep 1 as wouldn’t have time for the 3 now 

  • Like 1
Link to post
17 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Definitely kennel blind but I reckon he would be a laugh for a walk out. I was thinking of keeping 2 pups back out my litter but decided to keep 1 as wouldn’t have time for the 3 now 

kennel blind 😂 

i’m good for a giggle mate 

do you have one a these stamina packed bull x mate is love someone to pop down and show me one open my eyes 😂 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

kennel blind 😂 

i’m good for a giggle mate 

do you have one a these stamina packed bull x mate is love someone to pop down and show me one open my eyes 😂 

 

No mate so I added collie/grey/slug to the pups for next season 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

No mate so I added collie/grey/slug to the pups for next season 

😂 slug 😂 

my slug would make any bull x look stuck in the mud 😂 you did the right thing mate 😂 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

kennel blind 😂 

i’m good for a giggle mate 

do you have one a these stamina packed bull x mate is love someone to pop down and show me one open my eyes 😂 

 

You were offered but remember your arse went 

I told you I would run what u wanted then you run my quarry , ………………the offer has now gone as I’ve made a few enquiries and your a nobody in coursing circle who would rather talk the talk on here than walk the walk out in field or slop 🤣

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You were offered but remember your arse went 

I told you I would run what u wanted then you run my quarry , ………………the offer has now gone as I’ve made a few enquiries and your a nobody in coursing circle who would rather talk the talk on here than walk the walk out in field or slop 🤣

there’s seems to be loads a these great stamina packed bull xs 

plenty of dreamers is all i have have to say 😂 

Link to post
35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

😂 slug 😂 

my slug would make any bull x look stuck in the mud 😂 you did the right thing mate 😂 

You don’t have the right to say your dog would make any dog look stuck because you jacked on invites. You even jacked on a bit of ferreting. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s seems to be loads a these great stamina packed bull xs 

plenty of dreamers is all i have have to say 😂 

Your the only one doing all the talking what bull x s do what your super dogs can do but that’s all it is aren’t it Is talk on here , only one big dreamer on here mate , have a look in mirror you will see him 👍

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
45 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Your the only one doing all the talking what bull x s do what your super dogs can do but that’s all it is aren’t it Is talk on here , only one big dreamer on here mate , have a look in mirror you will see him 👍

not super dogs just capable of plenty a graft all night unlike you know what there’s collies x etc capable aswell 

Link to post
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not super dogs just capable of plenty a graft all night unlike you know what there’s collies x etc capable aswell 

dog world is full of net hero’s like u and the only way to shut you up is out in field , then it’s he’s never done that before shit 😅 but you jacked even before that stage 😅 

no good having dogs go all night if you can’t lard arse you need a bull x 🤣

get so more pics out exercising I liked them better than the constant shit you write 😅

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Just now, Big Ron said:

dog world is full of net hero’s like u and the only way to shut you up is out in field , then it’s he’s never done that before shit 😅 but you jacked even before that stage 😅 

no good having dogs go all night if you can’t lard arse you need a bull x 🤣

net hero’s with stipulation of one quarry to run at a certain time a year you mean 😂 

scared to death to get out run what gets up all night 

your kidding no one pound shop don 😂 👍

Link to post
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

net hero’s with stipulation of one quarry to run at a certain time a year you mean 😂 

scared to death to get out run what gets up all night 

your kidding no one pound shop don 😂 👍

You got a short memory I said I’d run whatever you wanted then you run mine did I not ? Get your hand out of that Big MAC  bag and think what your writing 😅

enough now ur boring me again , you don’t do much I know and just talk shit on here day and night 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 3
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You got a short memory I said I’d run whatever you wanted then you run mine did I not ? Get your hand out of that Big MAC  bag and think what your writing 😅

you did not you wanted to run rutting bucks in the month of october best running for the dog all season with the good going 

i wanted to run dead a winter when you normally packed away ron 

now stop making me laugh i’m choking on me burger 😂 

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You got a short memory I said I’d run whatever you wanted then you run mine did I not ? Get your hand out of that Big MAC  bag and think what your writing 😅

 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you did not you wanted to run rutting bucks in the month of october best running for the dog all season with the good going 

i wanted to run dead a winter when you normally packed away ron 

now stop making me laugh i’m choking on me burger 😂 

Ye whatever , come season you will still be on here day and nite u see 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...