How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

You go coursing with nobody  you clown... any man with anything  in his yard wouldn't go a mile near you especially  when your on here spouting about getting pulled and letters lol... sure your on here even asking  that greb  weirdo out with you and anyone  else ...your a complete  mong... a wannabe fat pykey... lol you even told me last night  I don't even keep dogs... lol ... you have as you say top dogs...but you bought them ya complete muppet... Good yards breed there own stuff... top class ballcock. 

murphy returns 

everyone i know who is at it gets pulled and letters you drip ? 

your right i bought them both me runners 

what i bred just didn’t make the grade so i did what needed to be done and bought a few in i fancied similar blood 

you see i’m not kennel blind i want good runners 

a wannabe p***y i here that a lot from the idiots on here what you think only pikeys have coursing breds ? 

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

That's what you think top cross bull xs are...you watched them bunch a clowns....keep typing son.... your really blowing your cover now ??

no they was shite but every man on here just about likes blood from them dogs going back to them will be in most of there dogs ? even went to ireland ? you see all your mutts are from here ? 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Must of been there owners who couldn't bend a fox to ground with a number 6 cartridge and we know what your about through the terrier lads enough said 

they could take stick no doubt hardy dogs black for teeth etc  but for any other quarry edible they shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no they was shite but every man on here just about likes blood from them dogs going back to them will be in most of there dogs ? even went to ireland ? you see all your mutts are from here ? 

They did what yours could never ever do and that's fact including coming back straight away after a run ?

• Haha 2
Just now, Blackmag said:

They did what yours could never ever do and that's fact including coming back straight away after a run ?

i do the odd un i come across as i always stated your correct they take more stick do more in a night 

but for edible all edible bar ones you can’t even move mine is light years ahead honestly 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

they could take stick no doubt hardy dogs black for teeth etc  but for any other quarry edible they shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath 

Like I say your naive mc not all were playing slow or half crosses 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i’ll stop every quarry in a day night and a good few of each 

jacked on socks offer he wanted to ferret and retrieve birds off water that’s not my game 

the bull x ? been around loads threw the years even 90s brought back from your way off lads met at calendar coursing club  meets 

seen plenty back then from billy etc all double up merchants 

best i ever seen was quarter bull quarter whippet half grey  a member on here bred when i was still at school made them from your way look 5th rate if i’m honest 

You really do just make this shite up as you go along dude lol. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Must of been there owners who couldn't bend a fox to ground with a number 6 cartridge and we know what your about through the terrier lads enough said 

Lol..who the fxck are you?? another man who makes shite up... I guarantee you you know no one who's been in a field with me... but I bet you type the usual Internet yes I do bollix... you have a pup of that shite or what...and as for the telly tubby shouting they went to Ireland... lol aye by boys who couldn't source the real deal that was already here... lol...wrecking crew stuff... ???

26 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..who the fxck are you?? another man who makes shite up... I guarantee you you know no one who's been in a field with me... but I bet you type the usual Internet yes I do bollix... you have a pup of that shite or what...and as for the telly tubby shouting they went to Ireland... lol aye by boys who couldn't source the real deal that was already here... lol...wrecking crew stuff... ???

Calm yourself down sweet cheeks you no nothing of those dogs or what they did and yes sq brought a couple over to improve your stock so tell me how does fatman and the rest of the Irish lads think so low of you sharp shooter 

44 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Calm yourself down sweet cheeks you no nothing of those dogs or what they did and yes sq brought a couple over to improve your stock so tell me how does fatman and the rest of the Irish lads think so low of you sharp shooter 

the irish love the english blood bull or coursing ? 

18 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Lol... calm down.. I'm very calm always am... now we are getting somewhere... as for the wrecking crew stuff.... plenty was paraded as the real deal when I was travelling the country.. and there was plenty about.. by fellas who couldn't  get gifted the real deals.. some were decent... most not my cup of tea... as for fatman...only time he's ever stood on a field with me was apparently at a show in westmeath...guess what.. I dont know much about the man... but he seems to think he knows a whole lot about me and he hadn't even the courtesy to introduce himself..... as for yourself... if your going to spout tripe.... at least back it up with facts.. not silly oul  malice  ?