How do people find the time to run multiple dogs

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

MISS, MISS, MISS......he's calling me names miss, honest miss, he started it miss !

FFS ??? Thank f**k the season is starting shortly ! ? !

Cheers.

but of entertainment until the boxing later ron’s back now look see if he has any self control or if he posts ? 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bull x lads need 3 or 4 cos they slip.trebled up and the saluki boys never know when 1 is gonna run off never be seen again

If I won the lottery I would buy a massive estate and fill it full of all sorts of game and be out with the dogs every day ….

Only have the one runner now the old dog is ritered and lives with the mother I'm out enough to give 2 dogs the graft but this bitch i got atm does the lot and extremely well and if i had another runn

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Here’s me thinking the drive back from the gower with a sulking missus an 2 arguin kids in motor was bad, but this shit about to make me commit hari kari ☹️?

Many years ago, me and the missus sat on the Gower Peninsula eating fish and chips and drinking chilled Chardonnay.........happy days ?

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

This place isn’t about hunting anymore. It’s about a few folk amusing themselves by starting arguments and slagging others off. It’s pretty much an embarrassment now. Which is a bit sad really. 

why do you think it’s an embarrassment the knowledgable men a left because 90 percent on here havent a scooby doo you have your little click talk shit run shit and most a them haven’t a dog ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

why do you think it’s an embarrassment the knowledgable men a left because 90 percent on here havent a scooby doo you have your little click talk shit run shit and most a them haven’t a dog ? 

Don’t try and give me shit.

There is zero point putting anything up, or trying to have a decent discussion about anything.

It just ends up the same every single time, slagging each other off, name calling, my dogs the best, your dog is shit blah blah blah. 

It’s a shame, I’ve made some real abs genuine friends off here a long time ago, who I hunt with regular still. 

We were just chatting last night about the old days, you’d sit down Sunday night or the morning after a good dark windy night and know you’d read ten threads about folks days / nights out. 

It was good craic. Now it’s exactly as you are now “you have your little click, talk shit, run shit”........ and that’s cool if that’s how you want to be. But for me the world is way too full of that these days, I kind of preferred it when lads were a bit more respectful of each other and talked about hunting without it becoming a childish slagging match, well not all of the time ? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

This place isn’t about hunting anymore. It’s about a few folk amusing themselves by starting arguments and slagging others off. It’s pretty much an embarrassment now. Which is a bit sad really. 

Being an open forum means we can't post any hunting bar rabbits now.

I've used up all the overseas hunting pictures I have and haven't any new ones.

The "other" forum, where we could post most anything we like has been ruined by one man who has achieved his aim because the admin buried their heads in the sand and allowed him to do it.

This site is basically just a chat room now. Some laughs, some nonsense, sometimes even a decent thread, but it's not a hunting site anymore, sadly

Cheers.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Don’t try and give me shit.

There is zero point putting anything up, or trying to have a decent discussion about anything.

It just ends up the same every single time, slagging each other off, name calling, my dogs the best, your dog is shit blah blah blah. 

It’s a shame, I’ve made some real abs genuine friends off here a long time ago, who I hunt with regular still. 

We were just chatting last night about the old days, you’d sit down Sunday night or the morning after a good dark windy night and know you’d read ten threads about folks days / nights out. 

It was good craic. Now it’s exactly as you are now “you have your little click, talk shit, run shit”........ and that’s cool if that’s how you want to be. But for me the world is way too full of that these days, I kind of preferred it when lads were a bit more respectful of each other and talked about hunting without it becoming a childish slagging match, well not all of the time ? 

don’t try to give you shit get a grip you little mincer 

the old days you been running dogs not even a decade you dolls head 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

don’t try to give you shit get a grip you little mincer 

the old days you been running dogs not even a decade you dolls head 

Does make me laugh how youll give me shit and call me names on here but off here you’re much much politer when there isn’t an audience ? funny that isn’t it. 

And I’ve been running dogs longer than a decade.

It’s funny how aggressive and nasty you get when someone says this site has gone to shit. Why would you care ? You think it’s full of idiots with shit dogs, yet you’re on here all day every day on every single thread, trying to tell everyone you’ve got the best dogs and theirs are shit. I don’t get that ? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Does make me laugh how youll give me shit and call me names on here but off here you’re much much politer when there isn’t an audience ? funny that isn’t it. 

And I’ve been running dogs longer than a decade.

It’s funny how aggressive and nasty you get when someone says this site has gone to shit. Why would you care ? You think it’s full of idiots with shit dogs, yet you’re on here all day every day on every single thread, trying to tell everyone you’ve got the best dogs and theirs are shit. I don’t get that ? 

you think i wouldn’t say the exact same in your company you must be smoking crack 

you said don’t try to give you shit and got on your high horse about clicks i wasn’t even referring to you in the first place 

i don’t mind you you get out are a trier but you give the attitude you will get it back sheep

and there were good men with knowledge on here won’t come on because of daftys with no dog 

Edited by mC HULL
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you think i wouldn’t say the exact same in your company you must be smoking crack 

you said don’t try to give you shit and got on your high horse about clicks i wasn’t even referring to you in the first place 

i don’t mind you you get out are a trier but you give the attitude you will get it back sheep

and there were good men with knowledge on here won’t come on because of daftys with no dog 

Ok matey. I just don’t understand your personal crusade to explain to everyone on an Internet forum that you think are idiots that your dogs are the best. But each to their own. 

• Like 1